Fire Fist Kin!.

Tune Capital City
______________________________
"THE MOUNTAIN IS FALLING ON US MARTIN'S SMOKE CLOUDS DOESNT WORK!" Yelled Roger.

"SMOKE CLOUDS COME ON!" Yelled Martin. They came and held the mountain.

"Fishnun is at his limit for sure! THE FIRE FROM THE SMOKE CLOUDS IS BURNING THE CITY!" Yelled Haveina.

"JONES IS DEFINITELY GONNA KICK HIS ASS" smiled Ana.

"But how can we take the fire out?" Yelled Layla.

"The Fire it's gonna hit LAYLA!" Yelled Ana running back with Haveina.

"FIRE FIST!" Yelled a random man.

"KIN!" Yelled Haveina and Ana.

"Yo!" He smiled. "Where is Jones?"

"He is up there fighting Fishnun leave them, lets not disturb them" Said Ana.

"I'll help the city are those guys troubling you?" Asked Kin.

"Kind off yeah" Haveina replied.

"FIRU FIRU KAGERO!" Yelled Kin he took out a wave of the FSF.

"Is that 'Fire Fist' Kin. The younger brother of Jones" Roger asked.

"Yeah right here HAHAHA!.  ENJOMO!" Yelled Kin. He finished the wave of FSF.
"Evacute everyone!. The Capital is on fire marine ships are surrounding the outside of the country. So we go out TAKE EVERYONE AWAY!"

"Marines? What do they want here?" Asked Roger.

"Probably to capture us we have no way out!" Ana cried.

"Capture us for what? What did we do?" Asked Layla.

"Definitely what we done right now, will affect our crews bounties, We need to release the prisons tnt lets go!" Yelled Haveina.

"WEBU WEBU CUTTING ROTATIONS!" Yelled Ilan.

"BURN!" Yelled Kin. The webs started to burn the FSF.

"YOU Might defeat us ~pant pant~ but defeating us won't stop Fishnun from dropping the mountain on us look 10 minutes away... ~huff huff~ you think your friend can really beat Fishnun in just 10 minutes?" Asked the commander.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Kin. "My brother is gonna beat him because he is the man whose gonna be the PIRATE KING!"

"HOLD YOUR HORSES!. Its gonna be Fishnun! He is gonna do better rule the world!" Yelled the commander.

"FIRU FIRE FIST!" Yelled Kin.

"Fire Fist Kin? Never knew you where brothers with Jones." He laughed they clashed with conquerous haki.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO MY BROTHER LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME?!" Yelled Kin. As he punched him.

"Commander" said the soldiers they started to shoot Kin it all went threw him with no damage.

"The Firu Firu no mi. Is a logia shoot me all you want.. nothing happens" Laughed Kin. The Rebels charged at the FSF. Kin ran and started punching and hitting them in there face. "DRAGON CLAW!"
_______________________________
Fishnun Prison underneath colosseum.
______________________________
"Hey give me a knife" said Haveina.

"Here" Ana replied.

"Everyone where here to save you I'm Layla from the Mag Pirates" She said.

"Mag pirates? There is a man also from Mag Pirates his name is Roner he is stuck in that cement, he is about to cover his neck!" Yelled the prisoner.

"NAZARA MARTIAL ARTS AXE KICK!" Yelled Layla she broke the cement.

"Roner?" Asked Ana.

"Hello, ~pant pant~ I thought I was a goner" panted Roner. His head turned and he used Observation haki.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Haveina.

"Zion, Zoran there hurt I need to get there now!" Yelled Roner. "They need medication, Zion is underneath the mountain he fell off Zoran has broken bones"

"THEY MIGHT DIE!" Yelled Haveina as she finished breaking the TNT. The prisoners ran, Roner used his Cyborg form and leaped up.

"Damn it that was the last gas I had, It's gonna be a pain to get down now" thought Roner he grabbed onto the mountain. And ran to the mountain sideway, the mountain was crumbling slowly.
_______________________________
Mountain Sideway
_______________________________
"Hey what are you IM TALKING TO YOU" panted Zoran. A huge skeleton figure grabbed a spear and was going to attack Zoran.

"NO STOP, WHY WONT MY BODY MOVE!. IDIOT LEAVE ME AL-" Zoran eyes shut....

"WHAT THE- ZORAN" yelled Roner as he slapped him no response. "Could he be dead?" Thought Roner.