Tune Acciedent Part 3

"Archkiplegans settle down and listen, Today is there party. If we attack now we will win at upmost chance." Said Fishnun.

"We are gonna break this wall!" Harit yelled. Hermit walked into the wall he broke it with his swords and they started to run to the capital.

"Time for revenge of this oppression" laughed The soldiers.

" we no longer have to eat brains, people our kids. Or drink pee or blood" laughed The other men.

"ARE WE NEAR!" Fishnun yelled.

"Its an 1 hour journey we just started running. Tired eh?" Asked Harit.

"Nah just annoyed" Fishnun replied. They laughed it off.
_______________________________
"Before this party starts, there is an organisation that whats us dead why? Because we have something they want. My end is near, please follow this if you want to live.. because in 20 years a huge war will happen and open this country!" Yelled Neptune. Everyone listened some believed some didn't some where confused.
_______________________________
"where here!" Said Harit.

"Fire arrows!" Yelled Hermit they hit the soldiers Hermit dashed in he cut them all and killed them he burnt the houses and ran straight to the park.

"Dont break the castles and important stuff leave it!" Demanded Fishnun. A soldier ran and reached the park.

"WERE UNDER ATTACK BY ARCHKIPLEGO..." panted the man. Everyone ran Neptune gave Martin to Liko. And ran forwards as Hermit was gonna strike him he got held back by Fishnun.

"TRASH KING!" Laughed Fishnun.

"We cover everything up after this and say he destroyed this country" Said Hermit

"So your Neptune right" giggled Fishnun.