The Final Straw

Mountain Rooftop|Battle: Jones Vs Fishnun
_______________________________
"IM NOT LOSING ANYMORE!" Yelled Jones.

"That Bagua really hurt you" Laughed Fishnun.

"YOUR A PAIN IN THE ASS! All your hits hurt me!. ~pant pant~ MAGU MAGU MAG THUNDERBOLT!" Yelled Jones.

"GARA BAGUA!" Yelled Fishnun. He knocked Jones down to the floor he groaned in pain. He tried to stand but couldn't he stared at Fishnun as he walked towards him. "I analysed you ~pant pant~ if My smoke clouds can't carry the Island any more, your definitely at your limit too" Fishnun said while panting.

"No..." panted Jones.

"I said its the final straw... ~pant pant~ Whoever falls drops is the loser now!. THUNDER BAGUA!" Yelled Fishnun. He smashed the hassaikai at Jones, but he grabbed it.

"I promise Martin that I would... beat the crap out of you.... MAGMA CULVERTIN!" Yelled Jones. His arms surrounded Fishnun and the whole mountain. He laughed and ran to Fishnun. "BLAST!" His arms fell on Fishnun he dropped and jumped up, Jones dodged him, and kicked him.

"X MARK SURROUNDING!" Yelled Fishnun he knocked Jones out he leaped up. He grabbed the thunder in the air and threw it down at Fishnun.

"MAGMA OVERHEAT HELL HOUND!" Yelled Jones. He burnt Fishnun's body and left a hole in there.

"GARA WATER TRIDENT RAIN!" Yelled Fishnun.

"MAGMA METEOR SHOWERS!" Yelled Jones. Meteors started to Hit Mountain, and Fishnun. Many bits of the mountain started to fall.

"What's this strength how is he regenerating that fast?" Thought Fishnun.

"THIS IS THE LAST STRAW ISNT IT? I AM BEATING THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU! ONLY ONE OF US WILL COME OUT ALIVE!. MAGMA VOLCANO HEAT!" Yelled Jones. He knocked Fishnun out.

"Your throwing the strongest blows you have ~pant pant~ Not even saving energy" laughed Fishnun.

"MAGMA ARM STRETCH! VOLCANO" yelled Jones. Fishnun dodged and smashed Jones into the palace on the mountain. "DAMN IT HURTS SO MUCH!"

"GARA FLYING HIGH!" Yelled Fishnun. He hit Jones into the air.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!. THIS SHOT IS GONNA BREAK ALL MY BONES, BUT I DONT CARE! SO BE IT!. MAGMA HEATGUN BALLON SUPREME CONQUEROR GORILLA FIST!" Yelled Jones. "HEY MARTIN! USE YOUR SMOKE CLOUDS!. Use them to move the Island, because this shot is gonna break the Mountain. Move it and move it far off the capital"

"What? That Fist is bigger than the mountain itself. Even with my scales ~huff huff~ that hit will send me flying" Thought Fishnun. Jones stretched his left hand and grabbed onto him, he aimed and was going for the kill.