💗 CHAPTER TWO 💗

They walk in as she goes to ash's room.

"What the fuck yo playing at" he whispers as he walks into his room.

"I wanna get a hoodie" she says collapsing on to the floor her legs crossed as she looks through them.

"No, you wanna get sleep" he says taking his jacket off and putting it on his chair.

"Nah, pretty sure I want a hoodie" she says picking one up and putting it over her coral dress.

She gets into his bed and passes out still with her shoes on.

"What am I gonna do wit your ass" he says as he gets on the bed next to her and unties her black heels and chucks them onto the floor. He pulls the duvet over her body as he walks into the bathroom grabbing some boxers and takes a shower.

After his shower, he gets in bed and lays next to her just looking at her peacefully sleeping, her chest rising up and down.

~Ashtrays POV~

I just stare at her for a few minutes, looking at how her lips are slightly parted and how she's completely out of it.

What the fuck am I getting myself into. She's just so annoying yet cute.

Oh fuck, I'm screwed.

~3rd person~

She awakes with ash's arm over her waist his face in the pillow and he's sleeping peacefully. She feels awful she has an awful headache and she feels sick. She just lays in bed and starts tracing her finger up his arm. Wow he's a deep sleeper. He starts to stir a little as he moves his head to face her still asleep. She starts to trace her finger over the diamond tattoo he has under his eye. She loved his tattoos. He wakes up at this point groaning.

"What the fuck yo doin?" He says as her finger is still tracing his tattoo.

"I just wanna admire it ash chill" she says tracing over the AT tat on the other side of his face.

"Why though" he says trying to face the other side.

"Kill joy" she says getting up. "God my head kills" she says putting her hand on her head.

"That's what happens when you get drunk and pass out in ma fuckin bed" he says as she suddenly gets up and rushes to the bathroom and throws up. "That also happens, want some water ma?" He asks rubbing her back.

Once she stops throwing up she sits against the bath as ash brings her a glass of water.

"Here ya go ma" he says passing it to her.

"God I'm never drinking again" she says downing the glass of water.

"I wish that was true ma, fez and Lexi are watching a movie go relax and you can keep the hoodie dumbass" he says.

"Thanks" she says as she gives Ash a kiss on the cheek making him blush.

"Did I just make you blush?" She asks messing with him.

"No, go watch the fuckin movie, fuck off" he says smiling a little.

She goes and sits next to Faye on the couch her clearly high but enjoying the movie.

"Yo, you look shit. Someone got a hangover livvy?" He says getting up and kissing her head. "Ash looking after you?" He asks going back to sitting down with Lexi him wrapping his arms back around her.

"He is but first of all you guys are so fucking cute!" Lemme take a picture!" She says getting her phone out.

@OliviaMills_x : god there so fucking cute we were just watching a movie and there like legit soulmates @lexihoward I would tag fez but he doesn't have insta

@OliviaMills_x : god there so fucking cute we were just watching a movie and there like legit soulmates @lexihoward I would tag fez but he doesn't have insta. Boringgggg!! Jk love you really.

@ashtray- yo, they are cute tho.
@OliviaMills_x- I know! Come watch the film wth us??

@badbitchcassie- oh my god lex so fucking adorable!! 💕

@queenmaddy- Lexi stop making me jealous at how healthy your relationship is. But for real girl, he's a keeper💕❤️

@rubyyyybennett- god so cute can I come over?
@OliviaMillsxo- yh, you need ash to come pick you up? 💕
@ashtray- even if you did there's no fucking way I'm picking ur ass up
@OliviaMills_x-  come on ash it's Rue-rue!

10 minutes later she goes into his room. "Ash, we kinda need to go and pick up rue rue she won't drink and bike she could end up dying!" She says sitting on his bed.

"Fine" he says grabbing his keys off his desk.

She's playing her music.

"Oh fuck please be an alright song" he says hoping and praying for something good.

Play date- Melanie Martinez

"She's just fuckin creepy." He says driving. She skips the song,

someone like you- Adele

"This song is a fucking masterpiece" she says singing as he nods.

"Ash? Do you actually like one of my songs in my playlist?" She says touching her heart. "I always knew this day would come!! We should party Nate mother fucking Jacob's is having a party wanna go?" she asks him.

"What now?" He says sarcastically.

"No not now dumbass, tonight I can get dressed upppp! I won't drink though that shit did me no good and I'll need a chaperone since it's Nate's party?" She asks slowly convincing him.

"Fine, but only cuz I don't trust Nate!" He says.

They get to rues house as she hops in his car.

"Yo turn it up" she says look what you made me do playing by Taylor Swift.

"Taylor was my bi awakening" rue says her and liv shouting the lyrics singing,

"Yo, I thought Jules was" she says turning to look at her in the back seat.

"Nah, I've always been at least bi she was just my first relationship." She says singing.

"God just shut the fuck up" ashtray says trying to concentrate on the road.

"Rue rue excuse ash for being a dickhead!" She says as the volume goes off.

"My fuckin car, don't insult me in it or I'll throw your asses out." He says.

"Yo he's just bluffing rue rue" liv says trying to turn the volume back up.

"I'm not in the fuckin mood ma" he says looking at the road.

Hey everyone, you better be proud me posting 2 chapters in one night. I really hope your enjoying it!! Ash keeps calling her "ma" that's a start right? Fexi and ash just own my fucking heart, I hope you know that <3

Love liv

Word count: 1074