💗 CHAPTER FIVE 💗

~Liv's POV~

God my head killed. I remember very little about last night but what is stuck in my mind is how me and ash almost kissed.

I shouldn't have walked out like that I know I shouldn't of but we were both high and I'm not having my first kiss when we're both high.

I just need to explain that to him and hope to god he doesn't hate me.

I walk out of my bedroom, Ash has his head on the table Fez is looking at him just chuckling and Lexi's making breakfast.

"Yo morning Livvy" he says kissing her head.

Ash suddenly sits up quickly and gives me a small smile I give one back.

"Ash can I, can I talk to you?" I ask looking at him as he nods.

We walk into my bedroom and I sit down on the bed.

"First of all I'm sorry I left like that" I say looking down.

"It's good, we were high" he says looking at me.

I look up.

"We both know that wasn't a high thought and don't pretend it was" I say looking at him.

~Ashtrays POV~

"Okay then I won't" I pull her up gently I lock our lips together moving my hands to the back of her neck.

She immediately kisses back smiling. I pull away from her looking at her reaction. She's smiling that's a good sign.

"I was gonna do that" she says laughing looking up at him.

"Beat you to it" I say smirking just looking at her.

~3rd person~

"Yo what do you think there doing in there?" Fez asks Lexi who was still cooking breakfast.

"Making up hopefully" Lexi says putting the pancakes on to the plates.

"Yo baby these pancakes look amazin" he says kissing her. "I'll wash up since you cooked" he said smiling.

"Breakfast" Fez shouts.

With them

"We gotta go" she says.

"Mhm" he nods.

They walk in to the kitchen and sits down.

"Lexi, you got any tampons?" She whispers in her ear.

"Yeah in my bathroom draw" she whispers back smiling.

"Thanks" she says as she walks into Lexi's bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Yo what did you talk to Lexi about?" He asks coming into her room finding her in his hoodie and watching Netflix.

"You don't wanna know ash" she says still watching Netflix.

"No I do" he says sitting on the bed. "You okay?" He asks looking at her.

"Ash it's that time of the month, I was asking for tampons" she says still watching.

"Ohh, okay" he says as he gets in bed next to her and hugging her kissing her neck softly. "What you watching?" He asks.

"Brooklyn 99" she replies snuggling into him.

Love liv

Word count: 458