💗 CHAPTER FOUR 💗

"Wanna take some molly?" She asks him laying on his bed.

"Yeah" he says getting up and grabbing some.

They both snort it and lay down waiting for it to hit. A few minutes later it starts to hit.

"I wanna dance!" She says getting up and connecting her phone to the speaker.

"No ma" he says as she moves her hands around his neck.

Holding out for a hero- Bonnie Tyler

"Oh yes!!" She shouts. "Dance with me!!" She says grabbing his hands.

"Come on ash, we're missin the song!!" She says.

"No ma" he says as she moves her hands around his neck.

"Please??" She gives him puppy dog eyes as he moves his hands on her waist.

She smiles as they start dance her singing.

"I need a heroooo I'm holdin on for a hero till the end of the night!" She says singing into his neck. He smiles down at her slightly as she's just living her best life resting her head on his chest. What they didn't know was the door was slightly ajar and Lexi and fez were looking in smiling at how cute they were.

"That's what they woke us up for" Fez said as quietly as he could.

"Yeah" Lexi said smiling resting her head against the wall. "We should leave them be, let's go to bed" she says kissing him and then closing the door quietly.

"Your adorable you know" he says suddenly. "These are just high thoughts so don't be gettin any ideas"

"Well, I don't know about that but it's said that high thoughts are sober thoughts said aloud." She says smiling.

Wildest dreams- Taylor Swift plays.

"God you have a lot of her" he says.

"God I love this song!!" She says singing the opening lines.

"Never heard of it" he says moving his hands up to her back.

"You've never heard of Taylor swift, who are you?" She asks.

"I'm ashtray, and I don't listen to shitty music" he says chuckling into her neck.

"I need to educate you" she says as she stops everything.

"What?" He asks.

"Shut up, it's nearly my favourite bit, see me in hind sight tangled up with me all night burnin it down" she sings just loving the moment.

"You really love this chick" he says admiring her.

"She's probably my favourite singer, I am a swiftie" she says looking at him.

"What the fuck is that?" looking at her, her humming to the music.

"You've never heard of a swiftie?" She asks touching her heart.

"Shut up dumbass, so what is it then?" He asks still looking at her.

"A person who loves Taylor swift and has all her music in there phone" she says.

"Please don't tell me you have all her songs in your phone?" He says rolling his eyes as she nods smiling.

The next song plays- you belong with me- Taylor Swift

"Seriously her again!" He says annoyed.

"I love this song oh my god!!" She says singing along pulling away from ash and dancing all around his room.

"Your a fuckin trip bruh" he says chuckling to himself.

She goes back up to him after the song finishes moving her arms back to where they were as he brings her closer to him.

The next song plays- lover- Taylor Swift

She looks at him as she sings moving her hands up his neck them both leaning in.

"Turn the fuckin music down!" Fez shouts from his room.

They quickly pull away from each other as she turns the music off and leaves.

~Ashtrays POV~

Fuck we almost kissed

It's just the drugs, it's just the drugs.

Who am I kidding it wasn't.

I've fucked it up haven't I

Hey everyone, really hope your enjoying it so far feel free to give me suggestions! I love hearing your thoughts. They almost kissed oh my god. I literally shuffle my playlist and write down what songs come on, I really think liv is the type of girl to love Taylor Swift, I mean who doesn't- Ashtray 😂 anyway I hope you enjoyed gonna start writing chapter 5 straight away!

Love liv

Word count: 696