💗 CHAPTER FOURTEEN- EPILOGUE 💗

Lexi's plan didn't exactly go to plan...

She fell pregnant at 19 having her baby girl Riley at 20. She did however have the next two a year and a half apart. They still live in the same house with there 3 kids. Riley, Harper and Theodore. Riley is 4, Harper is 2 and a half and Theo is 6 months.

My love ❤️‍🔥💍

Hey baby, don't forget we're looking after the kids tonight!! Lexi and Fez are going out, we're babysitting, and I rlly need to talk to you love you ❤️❤️

Baby ❤️❤️‍🔥

I know baby, u don't need to keep on reminding me 😂 Sounds important u okay? I love you ❤️

My love ❤️‍🔥💍

Yh, I'm fine but can u get back a little earlier I wanna talk to you before we pick up the kids. ❤️

Baby ❤️❤️‍🔥

Okay, you sure ur okay? Worrying me a bit do I need my hammer? 😂❤️

My love ❤️‍🔥💍

No no don't get the hammer 😂 I can't tell you much but just get home? ❤️

Baby ❤️❤️‍🔥

Coming now ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He comes home and walks through the door and she kisses him.

"Hey baby, you okay? You seem off" he says picking her up.

"I'm good" she says jumping down smiling. "Sit down" she says.

"We're 24" she says.

"Yep baby I know that." He says laughing.

"You know how Lexi and Fez had a baby at like 20 and we agreed like that won't be us. Well I'm kinda pregnant." She says waiting for his reaction.

"Oh my god" he says kissing her getting on top of her.

"Baby, we have to get the kids" she says sighing.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see them, how long has it been?" He asks.

"A week" she says laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Auntie Livvy and Uncle Ash is here!!" Lexi shouts up the stairs.

"Yayyyy!" Riley says coming down the stairs.

"Hey honey!" She says picking her up.

"Yo Fez!" Ash says.

"Hey bro, it's been ages" he says holding Theo.

"Riley, where's Harper?" Lexi asks.

"Hiding" she replies.

"Shall we go find her honey?" Liv says taking off her shoes.

"You told him yet" Lexi whispers smiling.

"Yeah I have" she says smiling as she goes upstairs. "Harper!! I'm gonna find youuu"

"Congratulations bro" fez says.

"Thanks, she's already told Lexi hasn't she" he says chuckling.

"Yep then she told me" he says giving Theo to Ash.

"Hey Theo" he says kissing his head.

"Okay Riley bed at 7, Harper bed in an hour, and Theo just falls asleep in the Moses basket near the couch." She tells him.

"Okay okay, you know we won't stick to it" he says looking at her.

"I know, but I may as well just tell you" she says laughing. "Bye my baby boy" she says kissing his head.

"Found you Harper!!" She says picking her up walking down the stairs with Harper and Riley in her arms.

"Lex, we won't go if you stall any longer baby" Fez says putting his hand on her back. "Come on says goodbye to mommy and daddy." He says taking Theo.

Riley hugs Lexi as Harper is in Fezs arms.

"Be good" Fez says picking up Riley. "Listen to livvy and ash yeah?" He says kissing Riley's head.

"Bye have a nice night!!" Liv says as they leave.

"Okay what do you wanna do?" She says.

I know this is like really abrupt but I can't think of anything else please tell me if you like want a sequel or if you just want me to add more chapters <3 Thank you so much for 375 reads it means the absolute world I love you all ❤️

Love liv

Word count: 610