The first place The first meeting

New York

A super big city.Amoly knew only it about New York.Of course she couldn't know other thing because she lived all her life in the mountains far from village or town.

Amoly was running.The dream town was shown in her beautiful blue eyes.

In her first, completely different city, she was thrilled and jumped from rooftop to rooftop using her supple body to the fullest.Yes, New York was similar to Tokyo, but the buildings was much taller than there.And people was more colorful, it was big difference from uniform people in Tokyo.

With momentum, Amoly landed in the back alley.She felt dark and gloomy, but the atmosphere made Amoly thrill.She went to the trash can in the back and heard something rustling.

"Meow"

"Aw! What a sweet kitty!"

A gray cat looked into her face from under the trash can, made Amoly's eyes shined.When she extended her hand, the cat unsuspectingly ran down her arm and rested on her lap.

"So cute~!!"

Amoly gently stroked the cat.

Suddenly there was a sound.Like something moving.Amoly looked back.The cat got off her lap and sat beside her.Again there was a sound.

(From above?)

Amoly stood up softly and grabbed her weapon, the manriki.The sound was coming closer and closer.

(It's getting down gradually)

Amoly aimed at it.The sound stopped for a moment.

(Now!)

She threw a manriki and wrapped around her goal dragging it down with all her power from the top.

"Ouch!"

Something big fell and groaned.Amoly approached softly with cautious.

"Who are you? And what were you doing?"

"Um ... no ... I'm not a stranger."

It replied.

"Really.Then why were you watching over?"

"I just wondered what the girl is doing alone late at night ..."

"...um"

Amoly couldn't say that she is a mutant and can only go outside at night.

She's in the shadow now so he can't see her, but he will be scared when he finds out that she's such a mutant.

"... it doesn't matter to you"

"No, I don't think so."

Next thing she knew the place, he has already get up.

(what?! He released Manriki's restraint ?!)

"Let's go home, if you're scared, I'll go with you."

He approached to her.

"...! No! Don't come!"

You can't see me.

Everyone say that I am a monster.

"...Why? Are you really alright?"

"I'm ok! Get away from me! Please!"

Amoly was cornered and crouched becoming small.

"Please ... don't look ..."

She heard a breathtaking sound of him.

Oh no. I have been seen.

When Amoly was about to tear, She heard the his surprised but joyful voice.

"You are a turtle!Like me!"

"...What?"

Amoly slowly raised her face.His orange color of bandana first came into her eyes.Green skin, three fingers, shell, and sparkling blue eyes.He was a turtle.

"Oh my god..."

Do things like that really happen?He screamed in joy while Amoly was saying nothing and stunned.

"Wow!!! Mutant turtle girl! Just looking like me! Hey, what's your name?"

He asked loudly, helping Amoly to stand up.

"... Amoly. And you?"

Amoly replied as she forgot her cautiousness.

"Michelangelo! Call me Mikey! I'm a ninja!"

"Really⁈ I am too! Look, this is my weapon!"

Amoly showed her Manriki.

"I use Nunchaku! And brothers use others ."

"You have brothers⁈"

The two moved to the roof of the building and talked about various things.

"You have older sisters?"

"Yes, Larota and Talena. I also have a younger brother, Oliver! My teacher is Hope, she is kind but strict."

"Really? I also have a teacher, he often get angry when I'm in outside too long ..."

Then they noticed.They stayed outside for too long.

"Oh no! She/He will get angry! "

"I'm sorry! I'm going now. Teacher must be worry about me."

"Oh Ok! I'm going home too! "

"Um...wait!"

Amoly stopped him.

"Can I see you again?"

"Of course! I'll wait you here every night."

Mikey said and smiled.

Amoly smiled back.

"Ok. See you again"

Amoly said and run away.(Oh my god!! I met a boy! A turtle boy! I must tell sisters!)She smiled thinking how they would react when they know this exciting thing.