Moving in

"..."

Hopu closed her eyes and remained silent. Taly and Lara were sitting seiza in front of her.(However seiza is very painful!! My school sometimes made us to do but I don't like it) 

They told Hopu about their plan to team up with the boys.

"Sensei ... please. I'm sure that's the only way to revenge Nayichu."

Taly pleaded.

"Hmmmmm...I don't know, Talena"

Hope said, opening her eyes.

"It seems they are normal boys, not enemies. But as you know, Japan has a saying, Yudantaiteki which means Carelessness can be very dangerous."

Hopu sighed.

"But at first I have to apologize to Amy. I never thought her story will be true."

The three giggled. Then, they heard footsteps, and Amoly and Oliver came in Hopu's room.

"Sensei! Sisters! Shadow clan is coming!"

"What⁈"

Hopu stood up. Lara and Taly grabbed their weapons.

"I hear! They are close!"

Oliver yelled. He was shinobi. He also had magical power and could hear sounds from a distance.

"I don't think we can win the fight with them now. We have no choice but to escape here."

"run away? Without fighting⁈"

Lara yelled as she was indignant.

"You want to lose you family again, Lara⁈ Oliver, can you make a portal?"

"I'll try"

Shinobi can use the four natural magical powers of fire, earth, water, and air and unique magic that each shinobi has and can use only by ownself. Oliver's original magic was that he could move freely within a mile by using portal. However, because Oliver was young, he couldn't handle his magic power well.

So, his magic sometimes succeeded and sometimes failed. Oliver made surcle his hand and gathered energy.

"Open sesame!"

the green energy had shrunk for a moment, then it widened and a magical hole was made.

"I did it!"

"Go! Hurry up!"

Lara and Amy entered first, followed by Taly, who had a box full of her invention . Finally, Hopu and Oliver entered, and he closed the portal.

"I can't walk anymore..."

Oliver felt heavy fatigue and sat down. Shinobi's magic uses many powers.

Lara gave Oliver a piggyback and everyone started walking.

"Then what we will do? shadow clan following us and no lair."

Lara said grumpy.

"If only we knew where the boys living"Talena muttered.

"Wait, I can remember Mikey said that his hobby is skateboarding in the sewer. Maybe they are living in sewer!"

"Sewer? Are you kidding⁈"

Lara had a disgusting face.

"Sorry Larota. But no other place to go. Let's go."

Hopu said, so everyone opened the manhole and went down.

"Oh,so pitch dark"

"Can you give us light, Talena?"

"Yes, wait a minute"