The beginning of the darkness

"Finally I can do this."

Nayichu said laughing evilly in her room. She put a hair into caldron and mixed it. Then she formed some hand seals.

"Now that rat has gone into a deep coma. I should send some ninjas. It's only a matter of time before we find him and his lair."

Nayichu laughed evilly.

"Sensei! Sensei!"

The magic soon affected. Splinter wasn't waking up for three days. Nothing could open his eyes. The lair was in panic.

"I can't imagine what it is."

Hopu said. She was completely confused.

"We can't even know the name of this disease."

"It's like a curse from sleeping beauty."

Mikey and Amoly cried. Leo was at a loss, but Amoly's word 'A curse' gave him a hint.

"Don't worry guys. We must take care of master and stay in calm."

He encouraged everyone.

After family members went to bed, Leo went out the lair and moved to enemies' hide out. The foot bots were walking around. Leo beat them easily and entered. Almost of ninjas were sleeping because it was middle of the night. He slowly walked the corridor. Then fortunately the door was opened, he could find Venus in one of the room, She was writing something in her notebook.

"Venus!"

He whispered. Venus turned and opened her eyes wide.

"Leo?! What on earth are you doing here?! No, answer is later. Let's go to the rooftop."

They walked to there quickly.

"Don't be so reckless. If Nayichu saw, you were totally beat up! Something happened?"

"My father haven't been waking up for three days. I think it's Nayichu's magic. We need your help."

"Oh, that's why she was in her room these days. It's very complexed magic and have to prepare many ingredients and energy. But I think I can deal with it. After all, I'm a student of Nayichu."

"I owe you one."

The two went to the lair.

"You live in sewer?!"

"It's not so bad place as you think."

At the dojo, Venus found a picture of Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen with little baby. 'She must be Karai...' Venus thought.

"Here."

She entered to bed room. The magical girl touched Splinter's forehead.

"Hmmmmm...I got it"

She raised her hand.

And attacked Leo with a big fire ball.