The truth

Nayichu and Shredder were talking about their plans. There, Venus spoke to her.

"Sensei, I brought you something."

They saw the rat mutant floating in the air. Nayichu was surprised.

"When did you get it?"

"I saw turtles are taking him somewhere. I thought it is a chance and got him. I'm sorry I couldn't beat them all."

"It's not a problem. We can do it when they come for their master."

'I didn't expect he would be in our hands so fast. Tomorrow is the full moon...but I think they won't come so early. And even they do, I'm sure I can deal with them.'

Nayichu thought.

"Finally he is mine! Kill him now!"

Shredder yelled evilly. Venus looked at Nayichu, confused.

"No, shredder. We are making a big trap for turtles. If they would know he was killed, they would be very mad. Madness can cause everything, including unleashing power of Shinobi. I had done this, once. I don't want to do the same mistake. Venus, take him to the jail."

"Hai, sensei."

Shredder listened, but he was feeling dissatisfaction.

Karai ran with her katana to jail. She heard that Splinter is now there. She had a big chance to revenge. But Venus stopped her, standing in front.

"Get off my way!"

"No"

"Then I attack you!"

"Even you do, I won't move."

"Why are you always bothering me!"

"Because I know your mother."

"...what?"

"So I wanted to help you to know the truth of your family. Look."

She showed the photo of Hamato family.

"This little baby is you."

Karai took it and stared. She was in a big shock.

"It...it's a fake, right?"

"No, I also found this from splinter's pocket."

Venus gave her a picture of Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen, which Karai had only a piece of it.

"Senpai? What's going on?"

Shinigami came with worried face. Karai showed her the photos.

"No..."

"I have more evidences. I have an ability showing the memory of people, like this."

Venus touched Karai's head and made a scene when she was playing with Shinigami.

"Now I'm going to do this with Splinter's. Do you want to look at?"

Karai and Shini looked each other and nodded. Venus opened the door of the jail and touched his forehead.

"Close your eyes."

She said and took their hands.

"Now you can open."

They were in forest. The sky was dark and the moon was shining. They found a house and a beautiful woman holding a baby was talking with a man in it.

"That's my mother."

Karai said smiling. She could watch this peaceful scene forever. But it was broken suddenly. They saw Yoshi fighting with Saki, Shredder. Saki attacked Yoshi by his hand with steel claw. But then Tang Shen rushed between them trying to stop. And...

"No..."

Shinigami and Venus gasped in shock. Karai could say nothing. Now she clearly know what is the truth. Venus finished memories. Karai soon grabbed her katana and ran.

"Wait, Karai!"

"She must be going to attack Shredder!"

The two followed.

Shredder was sitting on his big chair. He saw his daughter running him with katana. He thought what happened. Karai jumped and attacked. But Shredder hit back her easily.

"You lied me all the time!"

Karai yelled.

"Now I know that you killed my mother, not Splinter! I never forgive you!"

She attacked but he grabbed her hands and slammed to the floor.

"Ugh!"

"Karai!"

Shinigami rushed and stopped Shredder's move for a sec. In that time, Venus took Karai from him. Shini was threw away on Venus and they fell down.

"Shini. Can you again hold that monster for a minute?"

"I'll try, shinobi."

She grabbed her weapons and tied him up. Venus ran to him with a blue fire ball.

"Now try thi-"

But then Venus suddenly coughed blood and collapsed.

"Venus?!"

At the next moment, Shini's body was flying and smashed down to the floor. She fainted. Shredder walked to the shinobi.

'Why now...?! But I can't give up. Or I lose it all.'

Venus stood up dripping blood from her mouth. She tried to do something with her magic but it was useless. He grabbed her neck.

"Ugh!"

It seemed over, but then Nayichu found all this chaos.

"What are you doing to my student?"

She said angrily. She turned into a small white snake and attacked shredder. She bit 4 points and quickly transformed into a human. She formed some hand seals. Then Shredder's body became a small egg. Nayichu picked it up and put in her pocket.

"What happened?"

She asked to girls.

"Just a family argument."

Said Karai, who woke up just now. Nayichu stared at her doubtfully, but didn't pursued more.

"Anyway, I was going to deal with him someday. Now foot clan is yours, Karai. Lead them for me. You're now in shadow clan."

"...Yes, master."

"And Venus, clean up here. There's so terrible."

"Hai...sensei..."

The two other girls helped her stand up.

"You should take a rest after cleaning. What happened to you?"

"Just...lack of energy. I need to take a pill. Don't worry."

She said with forced smile.