Never lose to yourself

Nayichu laughed at the scared turtle girl.

"Good to see you again, Talena. How is your life in New York? Do you feel loneliness without your eldest sister?"

"How...dare you!!"

Talena attacked Nayichu, but she was caught by her with her magic of plant.

"Yes, yes. You feel your guilt, because you did last decision to retreat leaving Mei "

Nayichu laughed again .

"So you decided to protect Oliver for your sister, with your weak, useless skills."

Talena was about to cry. She always felt her weakness. Mei was perfect leader, Larota is the most powerful, Amoly is the fastest. But what about me? What I have? Suddenly, Plant was cut and Talena was caught by Donnie. He jumped back with her and helped stand up.

"Why you always resist?"

Nayichu said rolling her eyes.

"You are just turtle. Glossy, freak mutant turtle."

"No..."

Talena covered her ears and closed her eyes. I don't want listen anymore. I don't want to see anything.

"No!"

Then she heard Donnie yelling.

"She is not just a turtle! She is the kindest, smartest and takes care of family! And she is not freak! She is a cute girl!!"

"D...Donnie"

Talena blushed hard hear that. She never be said such a beautiful thing.

"Stupid turtle"

Nayichu attacked Donnie with her magic. He tried to evade her attack. But he was caught.

"No, Donnie!!"

Talena cried and tried to break magic.

"No, Taly! You must go!"

"No! I never go back without you!"

"Please Talena. Go back to the lair and call my brothers"

"Shadow clan, catch her!"

They heard Nayichu's order.

"But...But..."

"Don't worry about me"

"I...I'm sorry..."

Donnie smiled. Talena ran as fast as possible. She threw some bomb and made colorful smoke to confuse ninjas. When smoke was cleared , she was already gone.

"Tsukaenai Yatsurame(useless ninjas)"

Nayichu said angrily.