The villain girls

Karai kicked foot bot's head. This was training and test. The test of New foot bots. Shredder, Shinigami, Venus and Nayichu were watching it.

"Let's go Karai!"

Shinigami cheered. Karai finally beat all bots.

"Yes!!"

But in the moment they stood up again. They attacked Karai but she jumped and tried to hit them. But they dodged her attacks and one of them grabbed her arm. She groaned for pain.

"Enough! "

Shredder yelled and bots let Karai's arm.

"The new foot bots are deadly. With them turtles can't escape from them"

"Yes, they are perfect. But"

Nayichu said.

"Too fast decision is sometimes dangerous. Venus"

Venus nodded and sat down alone in the training room with her eyes closed. Foot bots started attacking. Then Venus opened eyes and made thunder. Thunder destroyed bots. Venus stood up with coughs.

Again coughs. Nayichu thought. Why her body is so weak?

"So, shredder. Bots can capture turtles. But not Oliver."

"But he is small. He can't do such a powerful thing"

Karai said. Nayichu glanced her and said.

"Shinobi's magic can awaken in any time. Matured Shinobi is difficult to kill. I must again make a complex plan. So we have to improve these"

"Otsukaresama(good job today)"

Shinigami said bringing cup of tea for Karai.

"Thank you, Shini"

They saw Venus walking. Venus smiled when she noticed them.

"I don't like her. Why is she always smiling like a Barbie doll?! And I can't understand shinobi's magic"

Karai said.

"Honestly me too. It's different from witch's at all"

"Let's ask her. Hey, you. Let's join us"

Venus looked surprised, but she soon sat down with the girls. Karai passed a tea cup to her.

"Thanks"

Venus said.

"Hey, um...you are not tired from your master order?"

Venus gazed Karai for a while and giggled little.

"I can't tell it because master may hear me."

"That is one more magic?"

"Yes, magic of air. We have also fire, water, earth and original magic."

"Sounds cool. With these power, you can be the top of gang or clan easily. Why are you in shadow clan? You didn't have other choice? "

"I just want to know more about Shinobi. And my master know about it the most. Because other Shinobi are all dead except Oliver. How about you?"

"I'm here to revenge. For my mother. Hamato Yoshi killed her. He will pay for what he did."

"He killed your mother?!"

"Yes...this is all things what I have from my mother"

Karai showed picture of a beautiful woman, Tang Shen. Then Karai and Shinigami heard Venus's gasp.

"What's wrong?"

"...Well...no. Nothing especially...you looks like your mother"

"Really? Thanks."

Karai smiled little.

"Oh, I must to go for magic training. Thank you guys, I really enjoyed talking"

Venus stood up and walked to her room.

"I think she is not bad."

Karai said to Shini.

"Oh, one more point."

Then Venus said from a distance.

"I think without your crazy makeup you will look better, Karai."

"WHAT?!"

Venus laughed and entered her room.

"I return my words. I HATE HER!"

Shini agreed.

It is impossible. Master splinter can't kill someone. Guess from Leonardo's talk, he is kind and good father. There must be a secret. A dark secret. I must reveal it. Venus thought.