Merry Christmas!!

"Today is Christmas!!"

Amoly said happily jumping. Girls and boys were going to held Christmas party. Larota, Amoly and Mikey were cooking dishes, so in the lair smelled good. Boys brought a Christmas tree and decorated it. Talena was making Ikebana using red flowers. Leo was looking for Oliver to ask if he wanted to see the Christmas tree. He was in his room sitting quietly. An album was in his hands.

"Oliver, you okay?"

"Oh. Hello, Leo ni-san."

Leo sat next to him.

"I was looking at photos. Christmas is a very important day for me. The day, when me and Mei, my sister met. So she always gave me a special present, when Christmas came."

"It means today is your birthday?"

"Actually no. I hatched from the egg on May 5th. Mei said Christmas is the day when she found my egg."

"Where did she see you?"

"She always said she is going to tell it when I turn to 10. But...she is gone. I would never know it."

He said sadly.

"So on the Christmas day, I always look my album to see my sister. Oh, this is little Larota ne-san fighting with Mei."

'woah...she is very beautiful.'

Leo thought looking at Mei Pieh Chi. She never smiled and her eyes didn't express any emotions except a bit kindness when she saw other family members. Leo felt he'd seen those eyes somewhere before.

"Okay...thank you for listening my story, Leo-ni. Now I'm ready for the party!"

"Glad to hear. Do you want to see our Christmas tree?"

"Of course!"

The two walked to the living room together.

The party started. April and Casey came too. Everyone enjoyed many dishes. After that, boys played music with their instruments and it was great.

"You're not so bad when you're playing the drums."

Larota said to Raph.

"Hehe, yeah. Why don't you sing something too?"

"Um...well..."

Larota hesitated. She hadn't sing in front of others after sister's death. But then she noticed Talena being sad because Donnie was dancing with April.

"...Girls! Let's show them what is true music."

Lara said. Sisters' faces lit up. They didn't play music together for a long time. They grabbed instrumens. Larota took a microphone and breathed deeply. Music started. Everyone were surprised how Larota's song is good.

"Hey Taly, go to dance with him."

"Me?! No, no, no!! Wait!!"

Larota pushed her to Donnie.

"Oh, hi. Talena."

"Oh...um...yes, hello...would you...dance with me...?"

"Dance? Sure."

Donnie took her hands. Talena couldn't believe it and she was very happy. Amoly and Mikey were enjoying music together. They danced like professionals. Leo was satisfied with everyone being happy. He slowly went out from the lair and ran to the rooftop. There he saw a girl with cape making a small snow man.

"Ve!"

The girl noticed Leo and ran to him smiling.

"Merry Christmas, Leo!"