I love you!

"Hey Donnie. Do you have a book about dating?"

"Oh yes, it's on my desk."

"Thanks!"

"...wait. Mikey?"

When he turned, there was no one.

"It was Mikey...I can't mistake it...but why a book of dating? ...DATING?!"

"What happened, Don?"

Amoly entered his lab hearing yelling.

"No...not so much. Just surprised that Mikey has a crush on someone."

"A crush...?"

Amoly felt big shock. She went to her room and sat on her bed. On the desk, there was unfinished gloves which she was making for Mikey's Christmas present. However the youngest girl didn't want to do it anymore and she felt it strange.

(Now I know why Mikey was awkward recently. It's because he was thinking about his crush. Wait, why am I thinking of this? It doesn't relate to me. I can be as best friend like always.)

She thought, to encourage herself, but it didn't work and the tears dropped from her eyes. Then she finally realized. She loves Mikey.

After three days

"Hey, Amy!"

"Oh, h-hello, Mikey."

"I feel like we haven't seen long."

"Um...yeah. maybe."

Amoly couldn't say that she was trying not to meet him.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you can go for a walk with me."

"Oh...um..."

The pinky girl couldn't decide to go or not.

"I have a little surprise for you."

Mikey said.

(Surprise?)

Now Amoly has interesting on it. She agreed to go. Mikey guided her on rooftop which they could see veautiful view from. There were two chairs and one little table. Amoly heard beautiful song from the music player. It was very romantic.

"Would you like some hot delicious pizza?"

He said like a staff. Amoly giggled and ordered one. They sat and enjoyed eating.

"Well, Mikey"

After dinner, Amoly asked.

"I heard that you have a crush...is it true?"

"Crush?! Um...y, yes. I have."

"Can you tell me how she looks?"

"Well...she is funny and very cute. We both like pizza and understand each other so well."

"She is perfect for you!"

"Yeah. She has two pink braid and pretty eyes. And now she is sitting in front of me."

"In front? Where?"

Amy looked around and noticed what he meant.

" ...wait, is it about me?!"

"Yes, Amoly. I have feelings for you since we met. Would you be my girl friend?"

He is telling me that?! Oh my gooooood!

"YES!! OF COURSE YES!!"

She yelled and gave Mikey a big hug. They smiled at each other and felt like the happiest in the world.

After they went back home, they rushed to their family to tell the big news.

"Woah! Really?! Congratulations, Amy!"

Talena said excited.

"I'm happy for you, but tell him. If he makes you cry, I'll kill him."

Said Larota.

"Hehe, okay."

"Congratulations!"

Leo said to Mikey after hearing his news.

"Thanks, bro!"

"Honestly I'm kinda shocked that you have girlfriend earlier than me."

Donnie said.

"Hehe, next turn is yours, dude! You can soon do this if you're brave like me! Wow, Leo. You was thinking of your crush? Your face is like tomato!"

"crush?! No, nonononono! I'm not thinking anything!"

"Huh, don't care about him. His mind is always full of princess of foot."

Raph said. Actually Leo was thinking about the magical girl with blue eyes, but he stayed quiet because he knew that Raph would kill him.