Two purple sage

Donnie was angry. He couldn't stand for brothers anymore. Everyone doesn't understand how his science and experiments are important. They (especially Mikey) always get in the way of his plans. He felt he want a person who will understand him. He went to rooftop to sort his head. Big apple was quiet. Nothing special, people just were sleeping in their home. He sighed looking over city. Then he saw something green moving near by garbage can. It was Talena. What she is doing? He went down to street and touched Talena's shoulder.

"D-Donnie?! You made me jump!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to know what are you doing."

"Oh, I'm looking for some useful garbage for making some new machines"

"Let me assist you"

"Oh, thanks!"

They found some useful things and brought on the rooftop. They sat down talking about their expertise and families.

"I feel you. My sisters can't understand about my passion to science. And I sometimes can't put up with."

"Yeah..."

"But then I just play my flute alone. It helps me to calm down"

"Really? Can It show effects on me?"

"Yes, I think. music really helps you relax."

Talena took the flute from her bag and began to play soft music.

Talena's music

Oh, it's really good. Donnie thought. As he was tired, the music took him to sweet dreams. Donnie's head borrowed Taly's shoulder. Talena confused and blushed. But watching his sleeping face, Talena relaxed and fall asleep.

I walked in the forest. It was dark and nothing to hear. But then a little fairy came to me. It was Talena. She sat on my hand and gestured to come with her. We walked for a minute. Then we reached at flower garden. A girl with red hair was standing there.  "April!" I wanted to run to her, but little fairy pulled my arm. She yelled. "Donnie, Donnie! Wake up!"

Talena was grabbing his arm.

"Huh? What, What happened?"

"We overslept! We must go back home now!"

Talena helped Donnie stand up.

"W-What's wrong"

Donnie asked running with her.

"Moon hid in clouds. Night without moon means we are in big danger!"

"But why?"

"We have no time. I'll explain you later"

Suddenly something exploded and blew them. Two smart turtles hit on the wall. Black ninjas appeared around them.

"Shadow clan!"

Talena stood up and grabbed her bo-stuff. Then Donnie heard her gasp.

"Oh no...it's too late..."

He saw a woman. She had black long hair, white skin and red eyes.

"Konbanwa(good evening), Turtle san"

She greeted with dark smile.

"Who is she?"

"Nayichu..."

Talena replied.