Venus's past part 2

It was a rainy day. Mei heard the sounds of water drops and thunder. Oliver was playing with a toy and Chung I was reading a book with glasses on his eyes.

"I hate rain."

Venus said.

"Why, my girl?"

Chung I asked looking up from his book.

"Because I can do nothing. I can't play outside, I can't see beautiful flowers and the roads are covered with mud. Rain makes my day boring."

"Maybe you're bored because of the rain, but it is a very important source of trees and flowers. Without water, there would no forests in the world."

"Hmmm...but I'm still bored. You think the same, right Oliver?"

Oliver just looked at his sister and smiled.

"Haha, then do you wanna play 'Go' with me?"

"Really?!"

Venus jumped happily and went to bring a board and stones to play it.

Then the bell rang. The old Chinese man walked to the door wondering why he couldn't hear the sounds of steps. He opened it. He saw a woman with red eyes and long black hair standing.

"Who are you?"

He asked.

"I came here for your powers, old man."

"What...?"

"My name is Nayichu. I was sent by the founder of the Shinobi."

"......No...no, that's impossible."

"Bàba(father in Chinese)? Is everything okay?"

"Mei, take Lü shung and run!"

"What?!"

"I won't let you escape. Destroy!"

Nayichu smashed the wall with her unique magic. The house started collapsing.

"Bàba!"

"Mei, Lü!!"

The old man ran to help his children.

"Finally, your power is mine."

Nayichu laughed when she saw Chung I. The lower half of his body was squashed with rubble. Nayichu took his hand to get his magic but then she noticed something strange.

"This is impossible...There is no left magic?!"

She growled in shock and anger.

Chung I's unique magic was 'stop the time'. But only for 10 seconds. With this time, he gave all his power to his children. The old man found Oliver's unique magic is 'teleportation'. He made him use it, telling his daughter "Never stop."

Oliver's magic took him and his sister 100 meters far from their house. Mei ran, ran and ran as long as she could, carrying her younger brother in her arms.