Fighting

"Finally came, Venus de Milo!"

Lara yelled. Venus didn't say anything, didn't respond to Leo, just smiled. Lara attacked, but Venus dodged all her attacks. While they were fighting, Leo didn't know what to do.

Venus was enemy? Then why did she spoke to me that day? Why she suddenly disappeared at that time? What was the purpose?

"Leo, watch out!"

Before Leo could move, Venus flew to him and dropped him from the rooftop with herself.

"Leo!!"

He heard the brothers yelling. Leo tried to grabb something, but before that, the wind lifted Leo's body and gently put on the ground. When he turned to Venus, he saw her eyes shining in light blue. They started fighting on the road.

"Leo. listen to me."

Venus said kicking him.

"Why! You! Spoke to me! Even knew I am your enemy!"

Leo yelled while blocking her attack with katanas.

"I wonder why. I think because I just wanted to know you."

Venus replied.

"Even enemy?"

"Oh, don't you know saying of China, If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles? ...Also I decided one thing."

"...What?"

"I can't tell it here, Leo. So can you give me a chance to meet you?"

"..."

Leo didn't know what to say. Can I trust her? Or is that also a deceiving? But she looks very serious, and her eyes was full of sorrow.

"...All right. Where do you want to meet?"

"Oh, you really forgiving me? Thank you very much! Can we see at tomorrow midnight on the rooftop of the Japanese restaurant?"

"No problem."

"Great! I'll wait you."

Venus said smiling and raised herself to the roof with the magic of the air.

"Shadow Clan! Nayichu ordered us to go back!"

Venus gave orders in a much lower voice than usual.

"Too early! We didn't even beat them!"

Turtles heard the angry voice of Karai.

"Well, it's your choice not to go back, but you will the one who make your father angry"

Venus said.

"You...!"

"Karai..."

Shinigami put her hand on Karai's shoulder.

"...I know. Foot Clan! We are going back!"

Ninjas started retreating all at once.

"Hey, wait! We still not decided who is a winner!"

The moment Lara tried to chase them, between the ninjas and her suddenly got struck by a big lightening. It was power of Venus.

"Damn..."

Lara could only glared at the ninjas leaving.