Red and Red

"Listen my order, Raph! We can't work in one team, if you don't listen me! "

"How can I listen you! You are too careful! If I was leader I would lead better!"

"We must be careful! We have two big enemies! Can't you understand what the situation is?! And you want to lead knows nothing?!"

"All right! Enough for you Leo! I can live alone, without your stupid order! "

Raph yelled and went out from dojo.

He wanted to go outside, but then he heard beautiful strong voice singing. It was from girls room. Raph looked in room. Lara was singing with music.

Lara's song

Far to the east

hurry, wind to our sail

we will go along to ocean

to find secret place in your heart

Heey heio heio

calling of my hart

Go beyond wave-

Suddenly Lara stopped singing with sad face. She sighed and turned off the music. Then she turned and saw Raph.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

She yelled.

"I was just walking and heard you singing."

"You don't know manner of knocking the door before enter?!"

"But your song is great."

"Oh...thanks? ...Hey, why you have such a long face?"

"I have?"

"Yes, like you got anger from mommy"

"Uh...just..."

Raph told Lara that he quarreled with Leo again.

"I can understand you. I often argue with Mei...my elder sister"

Lara sighed.

"Mei came our family suddenly. Before her appearance, I was the strongest of my sisters. But...Mei was more. She was always calm, knows what to do and clever. So I felt she took me everything. Respect from sisters, and status of leader"

"I think you have good abilities for leader"

"Thanks"

Lara smiled little.

"But...Mei...she knows what is fight. I don't know what she saw in childhood, but she was like...know what is death. I didn't...before I lost her"

Flash back In snowy forest

"Why...why you were choose for leader! You don't know about my sisters...you can't protect!! But I...I can!!"

Mei glanced at Lara with her blue eyes.

"Why I was chosen as a leader? Because I know what is death. You don't. And I don't want you to know ...Yes, I may be not able to protect all of you with my power. So I need you. A good fighter. You will be stronger than me in the future. You will help me to protect and...never lose...our family"

Flash back end

"You can fight, joking, quarrel with him until he is alive. But I can't talk, sing or training with her. You should care about Leo. Not to regret...like me..."

Lara said weakly.

"Sometimes I...I can't decide what to do. I wish Mei was here, she would give me an advice..."

"Don't say like that. You're good sister, your family love you so much. Mei must proud of you. You are strong like me"

"Haha, thanks for cheering me up."

Lara stood up.

"Let's training together. But don't forget to say sorry to Leo "

"Uh..."

Lara felt warm. She liked spending time with Raph. Wait...what it means? No...nonononono. It's impossible! How can I falling in love with this gang gorilla?

"Hey, why you standing like a statue?"

Raph said.

"Huh?! No! Nothing special!"

Then Raph walked to Lara and stared her face.

"W-what?"

"You have golden eyes. Cool"

Lara blushed hard and yelled.

"GO! AND DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

Raph smirked.