An army marches on its stomach

"Good morning."

Amy said rubbing her eyes.Taly, Amy, and Oliver are always woken up by Lara. At the same time, the boys woke too, and the living room was overflowing with sleepy turtles.

"Oh,about breakfast... What should I do?"

Amy asked everyone anxiously.She always make breakfast for her family. Mikey said bringing a box with a delicious smell.

"Pizza?"

All the girls repeated at the same time.

"Don't you know pizza? It's so delicious!"

Mikey opened the box and took one slice.

"Ok.. I'll try."

Amy took one first and ate it.

"............ "

"How is it?"

"......Oh my god!!!!sooooooooooooo great!!!"

As Amy says so, Lara, Taly and Oliver tried.

"awesome!!!"

"It's really tasty!"

"mmmmm, delicious!"

everyone ate breakfast satisfied.

"You had never eaten pizza!?"

Mikey said surprisingly.

"Yeah, we lived in the mountains, so we didn't have a chance to know it..."

Taly explained.

"I see."

"How's it, sensei? Pizza is delicious, isn't it?"

Amy talked to Hopu eating pizza.

"Yes, it's very delicious. But it will be a little bad for your health to eat pizza every morning. Eat about once a week."

"Hai,sensei!"

"By the way sensei, can we go on patrol today?"

Lara asked.

"I think we have to know what Shadow Clan is doing now."

Taly said.

"Well ... with the boys, I think fine. Okay. You can go. But be carefull so that they do not find our lair...And promise to come back."

"Don't worry, sensei. It will be fine."

Amy said smiling.

"Yay, we can finally go outside!"

Oliver said happily.

"Wooohooo!!"

"Be quiet, Amy."

"I'm sorry!"

the moon was shining in dark sky, so city could seen well. And the girls seemed to be having a lot of fun probably because of their freedom after a long time. The differences in the girls' personalities also appeared in the way they ran. Amoly's body was flexible, so she was able to make high jumps and difficult movements very beautifully. Talena's Efficient movement shows that she can fight well in a small place. Larota was just power. Jump, run, and moved powerfully. Like she is angry at something... Conversely, Oliver was moving like he is desperately imitating someone's movement, but it could be expected to be a beautiful and supple movement if he continued training.

"I hear!"

Oliver suddenly yelled and everyone stopped.

"Shadow clan is nearby! They're going to attack!"

Suddenly, ninjas in black appeared from the shadow.

"Let's fight!"

Lara shouted and kicked the ninjas. Amy used Manriki to restrain the enemy and slammed to the ground

"Huh? He is not shadow clan."

"not just the shadow clan, there's also a foot clan."

there was a voice.

"Good evening, everyone."

when they looked up, turtles found shredder's daughter, Karai , her friend Shinigami, and next to them, Venus de Milo was standing in a gray and blue cheongsam.

"No...Venus ..."

Leo was shocked.