CHAPTER XIX: The kiss

En un beso sabrás todo lo que he callado.
Pablo Neruda

The gentle breeze is kissing their uncovered skin, the wind is making their hair dance as they walk side by side in the park. They finished their lunch, and Yoongi paid for the meal; Jimin has felt bad for not being able to pay, but Yoongi has reassured him that everything was okay, as long as Jimin is with him. His kind words always do magic on Jimin.

Now, they're walking to the river, wanting to spend some more quality time, not just as friends, but also as mates. As they arrive at the river, they go to their usual spot and sit.

Jimin notices the older's hand resting on the grass, and hesitantly, he puts his hand on it. Yoongi looks at Jimin who bites his lower lip, Yoongi grins and interlocks their hands making the younger's heart skip a beat. "Your hands are cute."

He pulls Jimin by his hand and makes him sit between his legs, he wraps his hands around Jimin's stomach and brings him closer to his chest. Jimin widens his eyes, his heart is jumping, almost escaping his ribs. Yoongi nuzzles on his nape and soon, Jimin starts to calm down; he gets pleased by the feeling Yoongi brings out of him, making butterflies dance on his stomach. He closes his eyes and takes one of Yoongi's hand to put on his heart.

"You know," Jimin mumbles, "I always wanted to know the feeling of being on my mate's arms."

Yoongi hums, "What are you feeling right now, Minnie?" He rests his chin on his shoulder.

"Can't you feel my heartbeats?" He whispers.

"I wanna hear from your mouth," Yoongi's voice is raspy.

"I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach, my heart is jumping so fast. The feelings are unknown to me, but at the same time, the feelings are so satisfying, so likable, so pleasing..."

"Baby, I'm feeling the same thing now that I have you in my arms. I don't want this day to end." Yoongi closes his eyes, smelling the Omega's delicious scent.

Jimin lets his head fall on Yoongi's shoulder, every delightful feeling taking over his body. The word 'baby' is making his head spin. They stay another minute in silent.

"Yoongi-ah," Jimin calls, he wants to ask a very important question.

"Hmm..."

"Who did you lost your virginity to?" He asks, a little quieter because it's a very sensitive matter to him.

Yoongi's eyes snap open from the question; he has no idea how to tell him about Taehyung. He clutches a little tight Jimin's body, afraid that Jimin will leave him. "P-promise me you won't get mad." He's willing to tell him the truth. He doesn't want any problems in the future.

"I know you've been with lots of o-others," his voice cracks.

"It's different this time." Jimin starts to tense up and opens his eyes. "Tell me the truth."

"Taehyung." He sighs.

Jimin instantly straightens his posture and turns his head to look at Yoongi's guilty face; Yoongi doesn't dare to look at him. Jimin lets go the hand that was on his chest. "Are you serious?" He whispers and Yoongi nods.