Epilogue: Goodbye

But I still want you.
— The truth untold, BTS

Yoongi has tried to reach Jimin for three days with no success. Jimin has lived with Choi Minho and his mate Lee Taemin for one week just so he can avoid Yoongi; he doesn't want to hurt the Alpha more than he already has done.

Taehyung has also stopped being with Jungkook and has focused only on his friend. Yoongi's condition is not much well, just like Jimin's. The red haired Omega has tried his best to give the Alpha a little hope, that good days will come soon. But, Yoongi knows that it's not gonna happen.

Jin and Namjoon have also tried to contact Jimin with no avail. Hoseok and Sehun are very tensed, hearing the situation. Sehun has known Jimin from high school days, and he knows how sweet-hearted Jimin is, but Taehyung has refused to listen a word about Jimin.

Yoongi's mother is also heartbroken when she saw herself in her son. The only difference is, Yoongi's mate has cheated on him. Her heart clenches every time he hears Yoongi sobbing or waking up at night, screaming because of some nightmares. She wishes to take all his sorrow away.

Today, Jungkook contacts Taehyung as he wants to talk about something very important. They decide to meet at the park at 16:30 pm.

Taehyung comes to the park with a straight face. He finds Jungkook sitting on a bench, waiting for him. He stands in front of him, making Jungkook get up.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asks, impassive.

"Come with me," Jungkook doesn't also show any emotion but annoyance. They go to a part of park where there are no people.

"What do you want?" Even if he feels he sad because of Jungkook's cold behavior, his anger toward Jimin gets over him, but he hides it behind his expressionless face.

"I want an answer." His deep voice send chill through Taehyung's spine.

"Answer...?"

"Yes."

"What's your question?"

"You have to choose between Yoongi and me."

Taehyung mouth dries. In the quiet part of brain, he tries to understand Jungkook's words; what does he really mean?

"What do you mean?" He murmurs calmly, a little frightened to hear the answer.

"I'm moving back to Busan with my family. Do you want to come with me or stay with Yoongi?"

Taehyung's face turns pale, his mind goes numb as he reflects the words in his mind. His scared heart hammers against his chest, thinking about a life without his mate.

"What?" He whispers.

"Yes, me and Jimin are going back." He conceals his emotions and look straight.

"Huh...? Why?" He gulps.

"First, answer my question." Jungkook rolls his eyes, annoying Taehyung.

"No, answer my question first."

Jungkook exhales, grinding his teeth together. "Jimin doesn't want to be near Yoongi. Happy? Now, answer my question."