CHAPTER XX: TaeGi

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understand where you have been, accept what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow.
W. Shakespeare

Yesterday was one of the most beautiful day Jimin and Yoongi have ever had. Jimin told Yoongi to apologize to Taehyung and said he would help him. They have planned a suprise for him. They just hope everything goes well.

In the school, Taehyung watches Yoongi walking on the corridor but he ignores him. He wants to hug him like he used to do but Yoongi's harsh words are still on his mind.

Yoongi sees him and quickly runs to him; he grabs Taehyung's arm to stop and look at him. "Taetae, I wanna talk to you," he looks at Taehyung with apologizing eyes.

"Why? Don't you have your life to live?" Tae scowls.

"Yes, but my life is useless without my Taetae."

"Leave him alone!" The voice startles them, making them look at the owner of it: Jungkook.

He walks over to his mate and removes Yoongi's hand, and puts his hand around Taehyung's hip. "Don't you dare to touch my mate with your filthy hand," Jungkook bellows grabbing attention from some students.

"Baby, control." The young Omega pats Jungkook's hand that is on his hip.

The school bell rings, signaling them to go to their classrooms. Taehyung looks at his friend with pitiful gaze before leaving with Jungkook.

A sad sigh clings on Yoongi's mouth as he makes his way to his class. On his way, he meets an angelic face and smile.

"Hi, angel. How are you?" His voice is joyous again.

Jimin pecks his cheek since no one is around. "Hi hyungie, I'm fine. Did you talk to Tae?"

"I tried but you're brother interfered," he shrugs.

"Yoonie, I'll get Tae after school. Make sure that the surprise is ready." Jimin smiles from ear to ear, and Yoongi hums in affirmation.

They kiss each other on the lip before leaving.

"Chim chim, where are you taking me?" Taehyung whines as Jimin leads him to somewhere; his eyes are blindfolded making him frustrated even more.

It's 16 PM, and Jimin has already explained everything to others; the reason behind Yoongi's sudden action, but not the fact that they are mates.

Jimin takes Taehyung to the destination and whispers: "take it off now, baby." He leaves afterwards and hides behind a wall where the others are also hiding.

Upon removing the blindfold, the first thing he sees is Yoongi standing there with a smile; behind him there are lots of colorful balloons, and Yoongi is holding one balloon where it says 'SORRY'.

Taehyung looks around a little and quickly recognize the place. It's their high school's terrace; this is where they first meet, this is where they used to spend lots of time, this is where their friendship has started.

A drop of tear falls down as he runs to his friend's arms. He hides his face in Yoongi's crook of the neck and sobs.

"Bear, I missed you so much," Yoongi whispers gently.