CHAPTER XXVI: Heat (M)

It is a peaceful day. Jimin decides to go to the department store. Yoongi was absent today at the school, because he had to attend his cousin's wedding, hence Jimin was feeling more lonelier than usual. He was just craving for his touch, and he still is craving.

He starts to pick some items, he'll later share with his roommates, if they want them, forgetting company about his heat.

He walks looking at clothes when he notices the looks he has been receiving. He feels disgusted and change the aisle. His scent becomes more and more sweet, and he starts to feel hot.

That's when the reality hits him like a truck. My heat. He understands why the Alphas were looking at him, they are still looking at him. He leaves all the items down and runs out of the store. He has to reach any safe place as soon as possible, but unfortunately, his dorm is too far away. But he keeps running, feeling the heat taking his body slowly.

He comes across a building and without any second thought, he runs inside it and directly goes to the elevator. He presses the 20th floor and the journey feels like an eternity due to the pain on his lower part of the body.

When the elevator opens, he runs toward the penthouse. He takes out a bunch of keys and searches for the penthouse's key; Yoongi has made him the key last week, he wants the Omega to feel free to come here anytime. Jimin clumsily opens the door and enters, shutting it behind him.

He goes to their room and starts to stripping. At this point, the heat has almost taken over his body, and the pain starts to destroy Jimin.

Whimpering, he lies on the bed, curled up in a bowl. His breath hitches as another wave of heat takes over his body.

"Alpha," he screams. He shifts his position and looks at the ceiling with teary eyes. His natural lubricant starts to leak from his hole like the water in Niagara Falls. His hand finds its way around his sensitive member. He starts to pump himself, all the while thinking about Yoongi.

He grunts loudly as he starts to fasten his pace while his other hand touches his nipples. He shoots a string of cum all over his hand and stomach.

He gathers all his strength and takes his jeans from the floor. He takes out the phone and lies on the bed again. He clumsily calls his Alpha and waits.

Yoongi is meeting all the annoying guests in the wedding. He's actually never liked any family function, and he loathes weddings. All the people ask the same questions again and again: 'Are you single?' 'Have you not found your mate yet?' 'You know my daughter is also single, and I think you two would make a perfect couple,' blah blah blah... The only good thing about wedding is the food.

He groans mentally as he leaves the guest area. He goes to the parking lot and lets out a deep breath. His phone starts to go off and picks up from his pocket. He grins happily seeing the ID of the caller and fastly answers it.

"Hi, Love." his voice is full of joy.

"Alpha ," Jimin moans, making Yoongi's smile drop.

"Alpha, please help me..." he wails.

Yoongi gulps as Jimin moans gives him some electrical shock right in his member.

"Minnie, what happened?" He asks, looking around to see if anyone is near.

"Please, it hurts," he screams as he starts to finger himself.

"What happened, baby? Where are you?" Yoongi asks, concerned.

"In the p-penthouse. Please come quickly, I'll be good for you, Alpha," he cries.

"Ok baby, your Alpha is coming," he says before hanging up the phone and runs towards his car.