23.

(Brittany's POV)

It has been three days since Sam's TMZ livestream interview, Kerry and the lawyers couldn't stop it despite the injunction being put against him. TMZ aren't known as an official print press outlet, they're online based so somehow their lawyers found loopholes and the interview was aired on their site and social media platforms. I felt so bad for Santana, Sam was saying some truly awful things about her, all of which just aren't true. He even got in a few verbal punches about me, calling me a fame hungry gold digger. I have never seen this side of Sam in all the years I had known him. I had no idea he could be capable of such vicious words. Worst thing is...we have had to remain silent, not comment on it and hide our relationship. After that shower we spent hours upon hours weighing up our options, tried to come up with alternative solutions, but we decided to go with Kerry's plan. Neither one of us are best pleased, but we are praying the whole thing will die off. Since the interview, our phones have been off the hook with twitter notifications, calls, emails and anything else you could think of from fans, critics, outlets, you name it, wanting us to comment. Tonight is going to be especially hard, we are in London and it's the night of the BRIT Awards and I am Santana's plus one. I offered my ticket up to either Kurt or Quinn but Santana insisted I still go with her.

"You got your dress for tonight?" Santana asks, walking into the bathroom half naked. I get distracted by her washboard abs, her skin has a glistening glow from her shea butter body moisturiser. "Britt?" She says, regaining my attention. "So yeah umm...I don't think I can be your date tonight" I say meekly as she burns a glare into me through the reflection of the mirror. "Why not?" she says annoyed. "Santana, you and I both know it isn't a sensible decision...for obvious reasons" I concede. "Maybe I don't care?" she says shrugging, trying to be as nonchalant as she can around the situation. "You do care, stop being stubborn" I chuckle at her trying to stand her ground. "I am nominated for 4 BRIT Awards, including Album of The Year. This is a big night that means a lot to me and there is only one person I want with me on the red carpet and that's you" she says as she splashes her face with warm water. "You don't think it is just going to cause more shit?" I ask her.

"Oh it absolutely will, but do you know what? Life is short Britt. Sam is trying to scare us and back us into a corner. No one puts Santana Lopez in the corner" she winks at me. "Hand me my face wash please?" I smile endlessly at her as I pass her, her very expensive face wash. "Then I shall begin to get ready" I derobe in front of Santana, who's jaw has suddenly become slack as she stares at me getting into the shower. "I suddenly feel dirty Miss Pierce...I think I might need to join you" I have never seen Santana get naked so quickly as she joins me in the shower, slapping my ass with her open palm.

---

(Santana's POV)

After being distracted by the very hot shower sex Britt and I had, we are running a tad behind in getting ready. It's all hands on deck with Kurt, Quinn and the glam squad. We have even got Rachel on manicure duty! "Santana who is your plus one? I need to confirm with the O2 for their guest list" Kerry asks, scrolling through her iPad relentlessly. "Britt" I say holding my hand out to hers in the chair next to me. Kerry remains silent. "It'll be fine, we will behave" I reassure her. She doesn't need to say a word, her face is saying everything in this moment. "I don't think it's a good idea" she tries to say as politely as she can, without offending Brittany. "Brittany is my plus one...that's final" I squeeze Britt's hand to reassure her of my decision. "Fine..I'll let the arena know" Kerry resigns to defeat and leaves the room. "She seriously needs to take that stick out of her ass and get laid" Kurt says, instantly going red as he realises he said it out loud. "Meeeeow" I say mimicking cat claws. "I mean she's lovely..but, yanno...you guys should be able to do what you want." Kurt says, applying my contour.