Chapter Fourteen

3RD P.O.V

Y/n continued to walk away from the crowded streets, away from the civilians. Turning around the corner, she ducked into the alleyway waiting for the two men. When they passed y/n held one by the neck sending enough shock to make him unconscious. Before the other one could react, y/n had him pinned against the wall, his arm twisted around in an irregular position "who are you? Why are you following me?" y/n growled "I ain't telling you nothing, Bitch" he spat. Y/n pulled his arm harder, hearing his wrist crack "Ahhh" he yelled as she broke his wrist "you gonna talk now?"

"At ease Soldier, he won't tell you anything if he's weathering in pain" y/n turned her head slightly recognising the voice "but I'd happily tell you everything." Still holding the agent against the wall, y/n turned and saw a man with short cut brown hair with a few streeks of grey in it, dark brown eyes which she knew only held one thing. Evil. He was wearing a dark blue suit, which looked every expensive "Storms"

"You do remember me, I expected you'd forgotten all about me" slamming the agent against the wall, she knocked him unconscious and let him fall to the floor "still the fighter too" Storms said looking at the two men on the floor "what do you want Storms?" y/n growled glaring at him. "It had taken me many years to perfect the Serum, and it was a miracle that the Electro-Gene worked on you. The prototype malfunctioned after one use, though I didn't have the right parts then. The main part being you, and the radiation in your blood. It really worked with it all, sort of...conducted all the electricity that you now control"

Y/n kept her eyes on Storms as he slowly paced back and fore. "The ironic thing is you're father was exposed to a large amount of radiation, absorbed it like you did with the electricity. Though his outcome wasn't exactly the best" y/n tilted her head slightly confused "who is the one person in the Avengers team that had been exposed to a large dose of radiation and survived?" y/n breath hitched only now releasing "there you go. After the attack in New York, we learnt that Banner was apart of the Avengers and that got me thinking. So, we ran some DNA tests, and we found a perfect match. Y/n l/n is now Y/n Banner"

Storm grinned at y/n's shock "it was no surprise that he didn't try to find you considering he didn't know what you looked like growing up, though I am surprised your friends didn't figure it out sooner. Speaking of which, how are your new friends? Still saving the world. I also hear that the Winter Soldier has joined the team. A new start?" y/n's shock changed into anger "you leave him out of this. He's not the Winter Soldier anymore" she said sternly "yes, but I'm sure everything is still there. Everything HYDRA put inside his head, and I may be an enemy of HYDRA, but I still know their secrets" Storm said holding up a red book with a black star on the cover. "It won't work on him. And you'll have to go through me first" y/n growled sparks forming in her hands "who said I was getting to him?" he smirked. Y/n shot a large spark onto the ground flashing a bright light, blinding them and allowing her run. "After her!" Storms yelled.

Y/n down the streets, pushing past everyone, wanting to get to the Tower fast. Rushing in, she didn't bother with the Elevator as she was in a rush. She ran up the stairs jumping across them. Reaching the floor, she slammed the door open skidding to stop in the main room. She spun around a few times looking for Bucky, worry written all over her face. "Bucky, I...I gotta find Bucky. I gotta find him before he's does" y/n panted scared "whoa. hey, take it easy" Steve said placing a hand on her shoulder. "He's back. He's back, Steve"

"Storms is back"