Chapter Four

3RD P.O.V

The game continued for hours, the room filled with laughter and sometimes objections "okay, y/n. Truth or dare?" Tony asked "as always, Dare" Tony thought for a second when a smirk appeared on his face worrying y/n "y/n, I dare you to do your famous song from  three years ago. The 'S & M' one" y/n's eyes went wide with shock. How the heck did Tony know about it? "it was posted all over Social Media" he said crossing his arms. "C'mon y/n, you said you don't back down from anything" shaking her head, she took a big swig of her beer before standing up. "Question, what song does Tony mean?" Sam whisper asked Natasha "you'll see" Y/n took off her hoodie as Tony handed her a microphone. 

The music began to play, and y/n started to sing and dance. Steve sat wide-eyed while the others cheered her on, that included Nat. And safe to say everyone was stunned at all y/n's voice and her moves. Sure, they've seen her dance, but not like this. They cheered her on as she sang to which she was smiling and enjoying it, instead of being embarrassed about it. Bucky couldn't take his eyes off her, it was like he was memorised. The way her hair flipped when she spun, and how her rolled her hips. I had to blink a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things. This y/n is a completely different one to when they first introduced. Even with a wounded shoulder she still looked amazing.

"Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me"

As y/n said she looked over at Bucky, giving him a sly wink taking him by surprise.  Y/n finished with a wide smile "whooo!!" the group cheered as the music stopped and y/n was breathing heavy, catching her breath "wow y/n, that was...something. I didn't know you could move that like. I knew you could sing, but them moves, damn girl" Sam said handing y/n her bottle of beer "there's a lot you don't know about me, Sam" she smirked downing the rest of her drink "right, that's enough me. I'm pumping that much adrenaline my body hurts. Night guys" y/n picked up her hoodie leaving the group. Bucky watched her leave, still amazed at what he just saw "hey Buck, you okay?" Steve asked nudging him slight "huh? oh yeah, just tired I guess" he mumbled turned back to him.

 Y/n was back in her room and had changed once again into her sleep wear, a baggy top and pyjama  shorts, ready to settled down for the night. "I still can't believe she danced like that. I mean, she looked like a completely different person to when we first introduced" y/n frowned hearing someone talking. Opening her door slightly she saw Bucky and Steve walking down the hall "well that y/n for ya, she's full of surprises" Steve said shrugging "yeah I get that, everyone is" Steve raised an eyebrow at his friend with a small grin "I know what you're thinking and I was just...surprised is all" Steve just gave him a 'really' look before patting his shoulder "night Bucky" he said walking away. Bucky looked over at y/n's door, to which she quickly moved so he didn't see her. She waited until she heard his door close, then looked out into the hall again.

Surprised about me dancing or because I randomly winked at him? Why did I even do that? Oh god, that song. Oh no, does he think I want to...oh god.