Chapter Twenty

3RD P.O.V

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly. Did you just say y/n is your daughter?" Bruce sighed looking down. "When we discovered that y/n had radiation in her blood, me and Tony went over numerous theories to figure out how to go exposed to it. We found no trace of it on you when you returned meaning there wasn't any at the base. And it was just another theory, I tested by blood with y/n's to see if it was a match because of my past with Radiation" Silence. That's all it was. Just pure silence.

"Why did you decide to compare it?" Natasha asked. "It was a few months after I was exposed to the Radiation, I managed to control the other guy. I met someone, she and I were...close. Skipping past all the details, she found out that she was pregnant. I didn't trust myself to be around a child, let alone my own child. I feared the worst. What if I got angry and...changed. And...hurt them, or worse kill them. I explained why I had to go; I couldn't risk hurting my family after losing one. When I found out about y/n's mother being killed, I tried any way I could to find y/n, but I wasn't there to watch her grow up." Bruce crossed his arms keeping his gaze down.

"How long have you known?" Clint asked frowning "about a month after y/n arrived" everyone was too shocked to speak. Not only did Bruce have a daughter, but he's kept it hidden for 6 years. "The radiation in y/n's blood is what made you like a Super Soldier but without the serum" he added "and what protected her from dying when Storms gave y/n her powers" Tony said stepping forward. Bruce looked up between the group now seeing their reaction. Steve unfolded his arms seeing Bruce's expression "we understand why you didn't tell us, you were protecting y/n. We all would've done the same" Bruce gave Steve a small smile before looking down again.

"So, what's the plan to get our mini hulk back?"