Chapter Seven

Y/N'S P.O.V

Dishing up all the plates, I took them over to Natasha and Wanda "enjoy" I said sitting beside Wanda "I see you've made Barnes smile a lot" Natasha said nodding her head to Bucky "I want to be more comfortable around here" I said cutting up my food "mm hmm, that's not what it looked like from here" Wanda said, and I hear the smirk in her voice. "Really? You think there's something going on between me and Barnes? You guys crazy" I said taking a forkful of food "well, when he first came here he always kept to himself, then he was introduced to you he opened up more. I mean come on, he played truth or dare with us. Any other time he said no and wouldn't bother" Wanda said pointing to him "oh and don't forget what he said the other night. He's never done anything like that before." Looking between the two, I put my plate down on the table and lent back in my chair, crossing my arms "alright, if you two really believe there is something, what would this something be?" I asked raising an eyebrow at them. The two looked at each then back at me.

"Someone has a secret boyfriend" Wanda whispered and sounded like a child "really? A secret boyfriend? That's your theory? Wow. Okay, let me just clarify, me and Bucky are just friends. We're not together, we're not hiding a relationship, we are just friends" Natasha narrowed her eyes at me, and I instantly knew that look "guess we're gonna have to change that because I know you like him" my cheeks instantly felt hot. "Ohh someone's going red, so you do like him?" I didn't answer only looked over at him talking to Steve "alright fine, I do. But it doesn't matter he's just...a friend" I said turning back to them "like I said, we're gonna have to change that"

Nat set her plate down and leaned closer "okay, so Tony is throwing a party today, it being Halloween and everything, so me and Wanda have decided that we're gonna go shopping to find the best outfit and we now we know we need to get one to impress your future boyfriend" the second she said that I burst out laughing "let's see how things go okay?"

The day flew by, and Nat and Wanda had dragged me out shopping for our costumes. We had been in and out of so many shops and so far none of them had the 'perfect outfit.' I wondered over to the other side of the shop, leaving Wanda and Nat to continue their debating/argument over the costumes. Looking over each one, I came across a costume that kinda stood out. It was a 'sexy' policewomen. The picture showed a women wearing a white blouse revealing a lot of cleavage, a blue, black, and white stiped mine skirt. A black belt, a pair of plastic handcuffs attached along with a holster wrapped around her leg and knee-high leather boots. "Found your costume?" Natasha asked suddenly behind me "yeah, I think I have."