Part 13 - I Never Lose.

*TOM'S POV*

I know that what I'm doing seems like a bad thing. And I know it might seem like I'm being a total twat about the whole thing and only thinking about myself and what I want.

But that isn't the case. I am thinking of other people at the same time. Not just myself.

It is going to be better for everyone in the long run.

Kimberly can get on with her life and do everything she wanted to do before she was tied down with two kids. Nathan hasn't got to wory about always looking after two kids; one of which isn't even his. He won't be held down with the problem of a child which belongs to Jay.

She will no longer be his problem. Because that's what she is. Scarlett is a problem and she's done nothing but cause problems.

Don't get me wrong, I love Scarlett and Abigail. But there are some things that should never have been. And they're two good examples of things that should never have been.

If Nathan and Jay had been more careful or, better yet, stayed away from my sister then we wouldn't be in this situation now.

I get to see things going back to normal.

Just how everything should be.

WIth no band mates trying to pull my family apart. With nobody trying to make things even more awkward than they already are between me and Kimberly. Without the worries of people trying to dictate my life to me.

I wasn't going to stand for it anymore.

I'd had enough of that now. Everything was going well, until Jay and Nathan decided to walk into her life.

If anything, I wish that she still hated Nathan and Jay did nothing more than ignore her. That would do me a massiva favour.

That would make me happy.

But since that's not going to happen on its own, I'm going to have to make that happen. Even if it means pulling a family apart. It will only benefit them in the future and I don't care what anyone says to me.

No one is going to change my mind.

Nathan will know just how I feel right now with the things that he has been doing. There is no way I'm going to lose again. I've had enough of being the loser and I am going to make sure that doesn't happen again.

This time, I am going to win and there is going to be no stopping me. Just you wait and see on that one...

***

Heya,

Please don't kill me for how short it is. I just wanted to give an idea of what Tom was feeling and thinking. But the next part will be longer and they're back in the UK which can only mean one thing...trouble!

Thanks for reading and sorry for taking so long updating. I just got distracted by my new one so I'M SORRY!

I love you all,

Em:)xx