PROLOGUE

On October 7, 2021, Vice President Leni Robredo of the Republic of the Philippines filed her certificate of candidacy to run for presidency in the upcoming 2022 elections.

Jorge was scrolling on her facebook news feed and suddenly saw the video of the vice president where she announced that she will be running for president. She also saw her fb friends changing their profile picture wearing pink to show their support for the candidacy of VP Leni.

At that moment, she does not actually have an idea who else is going to run for presidency but she knew in heart that VP Leni will be a good choice for a president.

She changed her profile picture on facebook wearing a pink empire waisted dress and captioned it, "On Thursday, we wear pink. #LetLeniLead2022 #LabanLeni"

Jorgina came from a simple family in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. She is currently taking up AB Social Science in a state university with free tuition hoping to go to law school after college if they can afford it. She is 20 years old and the eldest among her siblings.

While supporting a trustworthy presidential candidate in the person of VP Leni Robredo, she will not only discover that her principles align with the principles of the candidate but she will discover her true identity —

as the FOURTH ROBREDO DAUGHTER.