05

Ash pov:
Y/n knows Fez? This is good, but also bad, I can get to know her better, but now she knows that I'm associated with what Fez does and I'm scared that she won't like me for it. "Y/n?" I asked, she turned to me. "Are you chill with what me and Fez do?"

Y/n pov:
Ash asked if I was ok with what him and Fez do, "I mean yeah sure, do you not know why my mom stopped letting me see him when I was 14?" I said, he shook his head. "You want me to tell you the full story?" I asked. He nodded, I told him everything about how I used to help Fez with clients and used to manage the back of the gas station with him sometimes, "i was like his little sister bro" I said. Ash's mouth was hanging open. "That's exactly what I do with fez now, yk what? You're actually pretty cool" He said. My face lit up, either that or it went red. Then Fez walked in, "y/n you going yet? It's 9:30pm rn?"
"Oh shit, my mom's gonna kill me, can I stay here and tell her I'm with a friend?"
"I mean, as long as Ash is okay with it? You have to stay in his room if you do?" Fez replied.
"Okay stay quiet I'm calling her rn" the phone rang a couple times,
"Y/n where are you? I've been worried sick here, you didn't call me, Maddy didn't call me, I've heard nothing from anyone!"
"Mom chill, did. Maddy not tell you that she's with Kat?"
"No? Are you there too? You're a little young for them don't you think?"
"No mom I'm staying at Coco's place for the night, I'll just come pick some clothes up if that's okay?"
"Okay sweetheart, just ring the doorbell when you get here."
"Okay mom I'll be 10 minutes" I ended the call.
Fez and Ash were both staring at me, "what?" I asked, they both looked away. Fez started walking to his room and Ash came up to me. "You want me to drive you to your place?" He asked, "yeah Ash, as long as you don't mind it"
We went and got in Ash's car, I gave him directions to my address and got out, "I'll be 2 mins okay? I just need to get my clothes and stuff for school" he nodded and turned on his phone.
"Hey mom! I'm here!" There was no answer, "mom?" I went up to her room.