14

Y/n pov:
When I woke up Ash was still fast asleep, I didn't expect anything different, he would have the worst hangover today. I decided I was going to do something nice, so I went to the kitchen to get some things for when Ash woke up.

I got some headache medicine, a glass of water and a trash can. I kept waking up to him throwing up in the night, so I wasn't taking any chances. After I laid the things out on his nightstand I went to shower. After around 10 minutes I heard the door open.
"WHO IS IT???" I shouted out.
"Chill ma, it's just me" Ash's words were slurred, and in a way he still sounded drunk, but nowhere near as bad as he was last night.

"Oh, morning Ash, how you feeling?"
"Pretty shit, hold up" I heard him throw up.
"Ew, Ash go back to bed" he groaned but he listened anyways. When I got out of the shower I saw that Ash folded up a hoodie and put it on the counter, it had a little bag of m&m's on the top.
I put the hoodie on with some biker shorts and walked into the kitchen, I saw Fez sat at the table on his phone, but when I walked to the fridge he looked up.
"Hey y/n, how you feeling?"
"Fine, what you doing?"
"I have to go down to the gas station, go wake up Ash and see if he wants to come, if not you running the back okay?"
I nodded, I'd done this shit before, it wasn't that hard. When I walked in to Ash's room I saw him sat up on his phone.
"Hey ma, what's up?" He put his phone down.
"Fez wants to know if you're coming to help with the gas station today?"
"Course, I'll be out in 5"

I walked back into the kitchen,
"Ash says he'll be out in 5" I said to Fez smiling
"Yo y/n, aren't you gonna get changed?"
"Oh yeah, I probably should"

You get changed into this:

Fez takes you and Ash to the gas station, "Ash you taking y/n to the back?""Yeah, you comin ma?"'Ma' was his newest nickname for me, I found it super cute and went bright red whenever he would say it

"Ash you taking y/n to the back?"
"Yeah, you comin ma?"
'Ma' was his newest nickname for me, I found it super cute and went bright red whenever he would say it. I followed him to the back and sat on the couch behind the table, Ash sat beside me and put his arm around me.

After almost an hour, Rue walked in.
"Y/n?"
"Hey Rue Rue!" I walked up to her and gave her a hug,
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm with Ash"
"Like with Ash or just sat with him"
"We're together, anyways tf you want?" Ash replied, he was so impatient.
"Ash I'm gonna go sit up front with Fez k?"
"Okay ma, come here if you need anything"

I walked into the front of the gas station and sat on the counter beside Fez.
"Fez gimme some"
"What?"
"The blunt you got in your hand?"
"You smoke?"
"Sometimes, don't tell Ash he'll kill me"
Fez handed me the blunt and I took a drag before passing it back over. Ash walked in just as I was about to exhale. He frowned, looking confused.

He grabbed a Gatorade out the fridge and started to walk back to Rue. I waved at him as he went, still having the smoke in my mouth. I exhaled and started breathing heavily as soon as he left.
"Bro you held that in the whole time?"
Fez looked genuinely confused, I nodded my head coughing, then Maddy walked in.

"Hey Fez, oh y/n! What are you doing here?"
"Helping Fez and Ash" I looked behind her and saw Nate outside in his truck.
"Ash is round the back"
Maddy walked over to the freezers and went in to Ash. I followed.
"Hey Ash"
"Ashtray. You want your usual?"
Maddy nodded and passed him the money.
"Maddy you got a usual?" I didn't know Maddy did drugs, she just looked at me, she seemed tired. I understood that she didn't want to speak about it and changed the subject.
"Where you been staying?"
She ignored me and walked out with the molly that Ash gave to her.

I started tearing up on the spot, I couldn't help it, I hated seeing Maddy like this. I knew it was because of Nate, but she loved him. Fuck knows why.

Ash got up and immediately ran over to me. He hugged me tight,
"You okay y/n?"
"It's Maddy, there's something wrong, I hate seeing the people I love like this"
I laid my head on Ash and started to cry.

Then Fez came running in, he had his phone to his ear and threw some keys at Ash.
"Start locking up, we need to go"
"Fez w-"
"ASH I SAID NOW"
I ran out to the car with Fez just as the phone call ended. What was happening? Ash came out and tapped on the driver seat window, Fez rolled it down and they started whispering about something. They kept looking back at me.

Ash jumped into the back seat next to me and put his arms around me, holding me tight. He kept kissing my forehead, this was giving me such bad anxiety. What was happening?