Wild

Marinette at her apartment was happy that the judges really loved her designs. She can't believe that her manager had confidence in her every day.

"Haaah Adrien" She hugged a couch pillow.

Tomorrow was Saturday and it was her time at home by herself. She hoped that the charming cat doesn't try anything to annoy her with his flirting. But other than that, he does seem more caring and gentle than a villain. Or was it because she reminds him of someone like her?

"Meow" She got startled again by the feline man.

"Aaaahhh!!!! Will you stop that?! How did you get in?" She saw him standing near the balcony door.

"Every burglar has their tricks to get in," Cat Noir said.

"Hmph! Ever heard of knocking?" Marinette glared.

"Nope, I'm just a sneaky kitty, princess. I heard that this Prince Charming of the company is impuuurrrressed with your fashion designs" Cat Noir smirked.

"Oh yeah, my design of the clothing won," Marinette said.

"Hmmm.....something tells that the inspiration was about me. Am I right, my princess?" He leans in, making her blush.

"Um, yeah it...it is" She stammered with a blush.

"Meow, I feel like I got a fan" He purred.

"Maybe, it was Adrien's idea I should add the paw mark on it," Marinette said.

"Your Prince Charming really has great ideas," Cat Noir said, grabbing an apple from the bowl on the coffee table.

"Um he's just the manager and I'm just the employee" Marinette blushed more.

"It sounds like you have a crush on him," He said and took a bite on the apple.

"Arrrgh! Alright, he's just so kind and handsome" Marinette gave in.

The feline nearly blushed what she said, "Really?"

"I just don't have the guts to ask him out on a date," Marinette said and looks down.

"Perhaps you're just not ready yet," Cat Noir said, hiding his blush.

"I guess so" Marinette shrugs.

"Well relationships can be easy or hard," Cat Noir said.

"Hmph, I bet you've been all over women" Marinette huffs and looks away.

"No, not exactly!" Cat Noir protested.

"Are you lying?" She leans in his face.

"No, not at all!" Cat Noir leans back.

"Have you ever been kissed? A real human kiss?" Marinette smirked.

"Are you interrogating me?" Cat Noir blushed.

"Maybe. You've been a bad kitty the other night you scared the life out of me" Marinette said.

"My puuuurrrrrrincess, the day we first met was that I saved you" Cat Noir corrected her.

"Yeah but killing that rapist in front of me," Marinette said.

"Yeah, that again but you know that rapists never stop," Cat Noir said.

"You could've knocked him out, not kill him" Marinette crossed her arms.

"Princess, I don't show mercy to those who are inhuman. Even if I let them live, they'll do it again and they get away with it and it would be my fault. Yes, even if it means I make an enemy but that's my problem" Cat Noir explained and pushed her on the couch, getting on top of her, "And that's why I prefer to save those who are truly innocent. I may be a villain but I'm never ever that inhuman"