Dog Fight

Cat Noir was in bed with his princess watching the old Disney classic AristoCats on Disney+ but he soon fell asleep since Marinette gave him painkiller medicine for his wound.

Marinette gently touched his face as he slept, "My handsome knight"

Flairmidable tapped on the balcony window to get her attention.

"Hmmm?" Marinette got up and opens the window, "Hey Flairmidable"

"Hello, Mademoiselle. How's my kitten?" He asked and got inside.

"He's recovering well," Marinette said.

"Oh, he looks like he's taking a catnap. It's past noon" The canine can see that his feline cousin is asleep.

"He has already taken the painkillers" Marinette replied, looking over her cat boyfriend.

"And snoring like an annoying alley cat. Always not afraid of dogs chasing him." Flairmidable said and can see that the sleepy kitty is stirring in his sleep.

"Yeah, he's the bravest guy I've known" Marinette sat next to Cat Noir.

"He always wanted to be brave when he was a kitten. He loved cats so much that he wanted to be brave like them. I wanted to be like a dog because they have good hearing, smell, and biting." Flairmidable explained their childhood, "He once had a black cat named Chat Noir. French for Black Cat. They were so close that one day, his father gave him away and trained him to be perfect"

"Looks like he just raised a perfect thief instead," Marinette said.

"Yup. But he never wanted to be evil like his father. But he does love fancy jewelry. Just like his mother" Flairmidable said.

"I can tell that's why he steals," Marinette said.

"He's a cat burglar after all. I'm just a dog that likes to bite" Flairmidable said wickedly.

"And he likes to scratch, doesn't he?" Marinette asked.

"When provoked, yes" Flairmidable replied.

Cat Noir stirred in his sleep and was waking up a little, stretching his arms like a cat, "Ah, the dog showed up, after all. Any news on that liar?" Cat Noir asked, unzipping his zipper down to check his stitched wound.

"Haven't found her yet. She can be anywhere" Flairmidable answered.

"She wants me. That's for sure. I was the one who broke up with her" Cat Noir said.

"And she wants you dead now" Flairmidable pointed out his stitched wound.

"Does she think I'm dead?" Cat Noir smirked wickedly.

"I guess so. You got your princess sanctuary as your hideout" Flairmidable replied.

"Ha ha, so funny" Cat Noir laughed sarcastically, "As soon as I get my nine lives back, you better not screw it up. Dogs obey their owners all the time"

"But I've been a good one for you," Flairmidable said.

"Good boy" Marinette playfully pets his head.

"Oh man" His dog tail wagged on the bed he's sitting on and he is panting like a real dog.

"Want a dog treat boy?" Marinette joked.

"Hmph!" Cat Noir feels jealous.

"Or you want it kitty?" Marinette scratched his chin.

Cat Noir closed his eyes purring, his belt tail swishing back and forth that he's feeling happy.

"Awww.....dogs and cats really do get along" Marinette giggled.