Seductive

The feline villain made his way jumping from roof to roof in the night of Paris, heading to Marinette's apartment. He just can't get enough of her beauty and those beautiful sapphire eyes. He saw her on the balcony and he landed near the awning and startled her again by hanging upside down.

"Aaaahhh!!! Damn it, cat! Stop doing that! I nearly could've fallen off the balcony!" Marinette calming her heart attack.

"No can do, puuuurrrrecious. You look so cute when you get spooked by the cat" Cat Noir laughed wickedly but then Marinette shined the outdoor lamppost on his face and he fell down, "Owww!!!!"

Marinette gasps she might have hit him too hard. But she didn't show concern, he kinda deserved it for scaring her again, "Oops, you forgot to land on your feet" She laughed.

"Urgh, was that really necessary?" Cat Noir got up.

"Yup," Marinette laughed and went inside with him.

"So been free from bad guys?" He sat on her couch folding his arms.

"Yup. It seems like they don't wanna get clawed by you if you touch me. Cats are very territorial" Marinette said.

"Oh yes, and black cats bring bad luck," Cat Noir said.

"Are you gonna curse me with bad luck, kitty cat? Marinette teased him.

"Why on someone like you?" Cat Noir smirked.

"Maybe. Considering you bring a lot of bad luck to bad guys you come across. Especially last week you fought a psychopath at the jewelry store that was caught on security camera" Marinette reminded him and went to go grab a glass of milk for him.

"Oh that criminal was a maniac and it was self-defense, that's all" Cat Noir explained.

"Oh, I see" Marinette shrugged.

She handed him a glass of milk and he accepted and took a sip of it, "I may be a lousy villain but I'm never heartless or inhuman. I'm just the cat's meow" Cat Noir smirked.

"I guess so, Kitty" Marinette sat next to him.

"And besides, I think you can try to tame this wild cat that never likes to be petted" Cat Noir purred.

"Like this for example?" She scratched his ears.

This made Cat Noir purr in excitement.

"Was that another purr?" Marinette grins.

"Maybe. Only your hands I can trust, my princess. No one but you can pet this wild cat" The feline said.

"Aw, how cute" Marinette smiled.

"Cute like a villain, ma cheri?" He nuzzled her neck.

"Ohhh hehehehe" Marinette giggled.

"And I enjoy milk like a kitty, princess. You're just too beautiful" Cat Noir flirted.

"Aw thank you" Marinette pets him more.

"Meow, my princess seems to know how to talk to black cats" He purred and Marinette rolled her eyes in annoyance, learning that he's a jokester with cat puns and his charming side.

"Yeah right," Marinette chuckled.

"And I thought a purrincess can talk to animals" Cat Noir did his seductive smirk.

"Well, you're one animal to talk to," Marinette said.

He winked and finished his glass of milk, "Anyways, I gotta go. Things to steal, mice to hunt, and getting wild like a puuuurrrrrfect kitty cat." He licked her cheek seductively.