Cat vs Fox

Today is Saturday and there was no work today for the bluenette. She did her chores in her apartment, making sure it stays clean and fresh, especially watering her plants to produce oxygen. She knows that this charming cat burglar will show up any moment to annoy her with his cat puns.

"Now to come up with ideas in my sketchbook" She reached out for her sketchbook.

Unknown to her, Cat Noir has snuck inside her apartment and hung on the ceiling, he smiles mischievously and jumps down behind her, "Hey princess"

"GAAAH!" She jumps in fright.

"Hahahaha! I told ya I would come in the morning, princess." Cat Noir laughed.

"You big bad kitty" Marinette rolls her eyes.

"Ooh, I'm a bad kitty cat?" Cat Noir flirted.

"Scaring a lady like me," She said.

"Milady" Cat Noir bowed.

"Good kitty" She pets him between his cat ears.

"Meow, I just love it when you pet my fur" He purred and nuzzled his against hers.

Marinette chuckled and keeps petting him. She noticed that he's enjoying it too much like a real cat. She doesn't understand how he's purring like that. Humans don't purr.

"Question, how do you purr? Is it part of your powers?" Marinette asked.

"Maybe" He grabs her hand and puts it on his chest for her to feel his purr vibration.

"How cute" Marinette chuckled.

"Meow, my princess sees me as a cute cat" Cat Noir chuckled that she's starting to like him a little.

"Don't get used to it, furball" Marinette rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen to serve a glass of milk for him.

"Ah, thank you" He accepted the milk once she came back.

"You really do enjoy milk like a cat" Marinette chuckled.

"I do, and fish too," Cat Noir said after drinking a sip.

"How long have you been a kitty cat?" She asked.

"Well for a few years," Cat Noir said.

"Out of your nine lives?" She teased.

"Yup" Cat Noir nods

"What made you become a villain? Was it a rough childhood or something?" Marinette asked.

"You could say that I steal to survive," Cat Noir said.

"You sound like a street cat than an alley cat" Marinette giggled and brought him to the living room where there's a bowl of popcorn.

"Were you gonna watch a movie?" He sat next to her.

"Yeah, for inspirations for my next fashion design. Until you showed up and scared the life out of me....again" Marinette glared played the movie.

"My bad. I just love being sneaky, princess. It's what I do. Cats are nocturnal" Cat Noir smirked grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"I know Kitty" Marinette said and took some popcorn to eat.

"My lovely puuuurrrrincess, you are just too beautiful" He nuzzled her by purring.

Marinette couldn't help but giggle. He's such a funny cat than a villain. Could it be that when he first met her, it changed his life for a few days? Or was it because he was lonely without a lady in his nine lives?

"You know Cat Noir, maybe you're not much of a bad guy after all," Marinette said.

"I'm a criminal and a villain, princess. I'm a badass" Cat Noir said, taking another handful of popcorn and eating it.