Ladybug

The next day, Falena a.k.a Lila Rossi, is arrested for brutal violence and robbery and the police did not press charges against the infamous feline since he's not that extremely malevolent like that woman. They let him go but someday they'll capture him in a robbery.

Adrien heads to the police station to have a word with his father and ex since they both got what they deserved. On the way in, Adrien adjusts his tie while going to the cells.

"I gotta warn ya, that chick is very manipulative" The guard warned.

"I can see through her lies," Adrien said.

He went to the cells of criminals and found his father's cell along with Lila. He chuckled that Lila is now wearing an orange prisoner outfit.

"Comfortable Lila?" He grinned.

"Don't give me that cheeky grin, Cheshire feline" Lila glared.

"Face it, Lila, you lost," Adrien said.

"You cheated" Lila accused him.

"Did I? I don't go by the rules. I'm too wild to listen" Adrien chuckled.

"When she gets out, you'll be dead, son" Gabriel threatened.

"I highly doubt that. She'll be moping the floors" Adrien said.

"Keep laughing and I'll ruin your life" Lila threatened.

"Which life? I got nine" Adrien laughed.

"Funny" Lila crossed her arms.

"Animal abuser. I'm nothing like you" Adrien hissed.

"You have no idea what awaits you, Adrien!" Lila grabs the cell bars.

"Hmm.....liars are for cowards, Lila. Lying is a place for bad luck and I just gave you bad luck" Adrien chuckled.

"Damn you, Adrien!" She cursed at him.

"Good luck in hell, bitch. That's where you belong" Adrien laughed and left the cells.

"You'll regret imprisoning us!" Gabriel ranted but is ignored.

-

Soon, Adrien heads to his master's apartment to give the butterfly miraculous back to him.

"Master Fu, I got the butterfly miraculous," He said after knocking on the door.

"You what?" Fu opens the door to let him in.

"I finally managed to snatch it away from Lila," Adrien said and gave it to him.

"Nine lives. You had me scared that the news said that you were dead" Fu said.

"The news of my demise was greatly exaggerated," Adrien said.

"You're lucky Adrien but no one's invincible," Fu said.

"Believe me, I claimed my criminal kingdom from that liar. My canine cousin just loves to bark all night" Adrien said as he sits down.

"It seems like he's getting on better terms with you," Fu said.

"He just needs a bit of friendship from the dogs," Adrien said.

"Heh, he enjoys canines too much than peacocks" Fu chuckled.

"He sure does" Adrien chuckled as well.

"I guess you didn't need a ladybug backup," Fu said and offered him herbal tea.

"Maybe I do, a heroic version," Adrien said.

"Do you know someone worthy of it?" Fu asked.

"Yes, Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Adrien said.