Cat and Dog vs Peacock

Cat Noir woke up this morning just in time before Marinette finds out his secret identity. He wolf-whistled at her for wearing cute cat noir-themed pajamas. It made him purr in seduction and his princess blushed.

"Kitty? You slept here during the night?" Marinette asked.

He stretched like a cat and purred, "Maybe"

"Oh, well. Like the pajamas of mine?" She asked.

"Yeah, a great tribute to me" Cat Noir smirked.

"Why do have to be so...." Marinette couldn't find the right words.

"Sexy? Handsome? Char-meow-ing?" Cat Noir grinned.

"......Annoying" Marinette finished.

"Right, sorry" Cat Noir chuckled nervously.

"Aww....did I kill your nine lives?" Marinette chuckled.

"Maybe, but I'll wait while you change" Cat Noir got out of her room.

"I thought villains like to see women stripping" Marinette raised a brow.

"Well for you I respect your privacy" Cat Noir winked at her.

"Good kitty. And if you peak, I'll spray water on you" Marinette smirked.

"Alright" Cat Noir smirked back at her.

"You and your annoying smirk" Marinette rolled her eyes and went to get changed while Cat Noir turns around to not look.

He goes to wait for her in the living room. He purred in delight and snuggled on the couch pillow, smelling her delicious scent, "She's so purrfect" He smiled.

"You better not scratch my favorite couch pillow" Marinette came into the living room.

"I'm not gonna do that, princess" Cat Noir said.

"You never stop calling me that do you?" Marinette asked.

"Nope," Cat Noir replied.

"You're no Prince Charming," Marinette said and went into the kitchen to go grab milk from the fridge and pour it into a glass cup.

"Maybe one day" He drank from the glass.

"You're too funny, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Merci, my humor is much funnier and less clumsy" Cat Noir purred.

"Very funny. If you're really a wild cat, why do you have the cat bell? Wild cats don't wear cat bells" Marinette said, flicking the cat bell.

"Comes with my suit" Cat Noir explained.

"Funny. You would have been better as a wolf since you said you're a lone wolf" Marinette said, making herbal tea.

"Well, cats love being on their own too" Cat Noir replied.

"I know" Marinette petted his head.

He purred with his eyes closed, loving to be petted by his princess. His tail belt wrapped her waist, pulling her close.

"Hehehe" Marinette giggled.

"Meow, I can be your knight, my princess," He said seductively.

"A knight in black armor" Marinette joked.

"Meow" He licked her cheek.

"Hehehe.... that tickles!" Marinette laughed.

"Anyways, this kitty has to hunt mice. Thanks for the glass of milk, my lovely princess" He said and finished his milk.