Falena

After getting his glass of warm milk, his princess just loves to pet his hair like he's her house cat. He purred in happiness and meowed that he wants to be petted more.

"Does my kitty love this?" Marinette smiled.

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhh" He purred so loud.

"Good kitty" Marinette kept petting him.

He nearly fell asleep with her in bed due to being petted for 30 minutes. But eventually, he has to leave to find his canine cousin.

So he sat up and goes to the window, "I'll be back later Princess, duty calls"

"Nocturnal duties, huh?" Marinette guessed.

"Yep. See ya" Cat Noir jumps out.

He went to go find his canine cousin, wherever he is and he hopes that his ex did not fill his head with lies. Flairmidable doesn't like to be manipulated.

"Come out where ever you are" He looks in many directions but then heard a familiar howl and he knows it's him being all wild like a street dog on the streets again, "There you are!" He ran over there.

"Woof" Flairmidable smirked, "I was wondering where you were. I've been going from fire hydrant to fire hydrant all day" He said sarcastically.

"Just been visiting my special lady friend" Cat Noir leaned near a fire hydrant.

"Mmhmm. Anyways, I saw Lila as the new butterfly holder. She goes by Falena which means moth in Italian" Flairmidable explained.

"I figured since she comes from Italy," Cat Noir said.

"She's beyond loca. She akumatized a dog and it did not go well until I had to save that poodle from going savage" Flairmidable said.

"Well good job by then" Cat Noir replied.

"Do I get a dog treat?" Flairmidable does the cute puppy eyes.

"Yep, but as a biscuit" Adrien tossed a biscuit to him.

"Thanks" Flairmidable caught it and ate it.

"So where can I find her?" Cat Noir asked.

"You know her. She likes dangerous things just as much as you do like laser detections and security guards." Flairmidable said.

"The museums, shopping centers, and jewelry stores no doubt," Cat Noir said.

"Fine, I'll pick up her scent since I'm a dog" Flairmidable rolled his eyes.

"Good boy" Cat Noir pets his head.

The two cousins went to find Falena. Going from the alley, to the streets, to the bridge, and to other places that her scent left by. Flairmidable picked up a tiny scent of her and it lead him to the Louvre.

"I got her scent!" He ran to Louvre with Cat Noir.

They hopped to the roof to get in the air vents. Cat Noir pulled the grill off the vent to crawl inside with Flairmidable.

"That costume of hers really makes me sick. She's no sweet butterfly that came out of a cocoon" Flairmidable said and crawls in the air ducts.

"Like a wolf in sheep's clothing," Cat Noir said and then felt the air ducts giving out due to too much weight, "Don't move!" He said but it was too late and the air ducts broke and Cat Noir fell and Flairmidable fell on Cat Noir's back, "Agh! Goddamn it!"

"Agh.....I thought cats land on their feet" Flairmidable groaned.

"The vents didn't hold us" Cat Noir got up and stretched.