Fashion Show

Cat Noir made it back to the mansion and de-transformed back to Adrien. His mute butler Gorilla saw him coming and informed him that tomorrow is the brand fashion company launching new clothes in every store.

"That's great, Gorilla. Thanks for the news" Adrien said.

Gorilla grunted and went to the room while Adrien goes upstairs to his bedroom to rest.

"Well, another day awaits tomorrow, Plagg," He said to his kwami.

"Do you think your princess' designs will boost up?" Plagg asked.

"I hope so, I believe in her" Adrien said.

"And when are you gonna tell her that it's you underneath that mask? Scaredy cat?" Plagg laughed.

"When the time is right, Plagg. I don't know if she can handle the truth" Adrien said.

"Well, you think so?" Plagg asked.

"I don't know, Plagg. The Agreste family has been broken" Adrien sighs, "Ever since mom passed away and father's arrest, it's not been the same" He adds.

"But you still have your cousin," Plagg said.

"Even if he's a bad guy," Adrien said.

"You're both bad guys, remember? You two used to pretend to be each other as kids" Plagg said.

"I know. Even our parents couldn't tell us apart" Adrien said.

"Oh yeah. But you got more of a heart than your cousin does" Plagg said.

"He's a trickster and I'm just a seductive cat," Adrien said as he gets dressed in pajamas.

"Of course" Plagg smiled.

"Besides, I fired Lila months ago because she took credit from someone else. She claims she's been around the world. That pathological liar." Adrien growled and brushed his teeth.

"Well, she's one sly fox" Plagg chuckled.

"And she doesn't even speak much Italian like her mom," Adrien said.

"Mmmmm, being used to living here in France," Plagg said.

"Ooh, la la. Paris, the city of love" Adrien put his hands on his chest.

"Yup. Thinking of bringing more roses to your princess?" Plagg asked.

"Maybe. But I need to remain mature and not go all lovey-dovey on her" Adrien said and finished brushing his teeth. Plagg nodded and they headed to bed.

-

The next day, as Cat Noir, he was on the helicopter trying to capture Volpina that stole another piece of jewelry again.

"Hold it right there!" He demanded.

"No can do! I'm the flying fox!" Volpina moved the steering lever to the left to make Cat Noir tumble.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Cat Noir almost lost his grip.

"It's a bumpy ride for you, Adrien!" Volpina laughed.

"Not for long!" Cat Noir sunk his claws into the hull. He reached into the cockpit and grabs onto the bag filled with jewelry.

"What? NO!" Volpina screamed as Cat Noir jumps off the helicopter and dived into the sky.

"Stupid fox!" He laughed and saw the Eiffel Tower. He was more than a thousand feet in the sky and he glided towards the tower, "Okay, just get the perfect timing!" He grabbed onto the flagpole on the tower and glides down on it once he got close.

He jumps off the flagpole to the platform landing on his feet, "Another mission accomplished" He held out the jewels.

"I see you still land on your feet, kitty cat," Flairmidable said out of nowhere.