Cat is Back

A week went by and Cat Noir no longer needed the stitches on his wound. He felt like he can stretch and move around without having his wound split open. It was all thanks to his purrincess for taking care of him. Especially all those empty cans of tuna he ate really made him into a very wild cat.

"Is my kitty feeling better?" Marinette asked him.

"All good as new, Purrincess" Cat Noir said.

"Let's hope you don't use up all your 8 lives this time. You lost one life" Marinette said and hands him a glass of milk.

"I'll be more careful," Cat Noir said before drinking.

"And how will I know you won't lose another life again?" Marinette asked.

"Just count on me, Marinette. I learn from my mistakes" Cat Noir said.

"And how are you gonna get your name back on the news? They think the cat burglar is done" Marinette smirked and scratched his chin.

"Simple. I just got to get their attention by robbing the jewelry store" He purred.

"Just as I suspected. Go get them, Cat" Marinette kissed his cheek.

"And when I get back, make-out session" Cat Noir flirted with his seductive grin.

"Sure Kitty" Marinette flirted back.

"Meow" He licked her cheek seductively and waved as he leans over the window to fall to go rob a store.

"I'm such a sucker for baddies" Marinette sighs in love.

-

Cat Noir was in the alley and let out a cat meow to attract alley cats to come to him, "Come to me, the King of cats is back" He bent down to pet them.

"Meow, meow, meow!" They all meowed at him. Hundreds of alley cats running toward him.

"Good kitties, you make your master proud" Cat Noir said.

"Wow, I feel jealous" A familiar voice startled the cats when they see dogs and the canine master.

"Flairmidable" Cat Noir knew that voice.

"I see the cat has recovered well," Flairmidable said.

"And the cat just became a daddy to his children" Cat Noir glared.

"Ooh, so did I" Flairmidable pets his street dogs.

"Very funny. But now it's back to robbery business" Cat Noir said.

"More like getting your reputation back," Flairmidable said and the street dogs barked in agreement.

"So how did you handle Falena?" Cat Noir asked.

"It was not easy but worth it," Flairmidable said.

"Master is right. I need......a Ladybug hero" Cat Noir said as the cats climbed on him for attention.

"You sure? Wanna try to ask your girlfriend to be a hero?" Flairmidable slyly smirked.

"What?!" Cat Noir's left eye twitched with stress.

"You heard me, she could be Paris Ladybug heroine," Flairmidable said.

"She has no training. I'm gonna put that on hold. Right now I need jewelry to reduce my excitement. Please find me a puuuuurrrrretty store filled with diamonds" Cat Noir clutching Flairmidable's suit.

"Alright, but which one to pick then? Also, you might wanna train her up" Flairmidable said.

"First, robbery to get my reputation, then I'll train her" Cat Noir dropped him on purpose.