Puppy Eyes

After dropping the peacock miraculous to Master Fu, Cat Noir knew that the last miraculous is the butterfly and it's at the police station in the storage room. He can't get near that place, especially since his father is a psychopath. He hated him very much, especially his greed of stealing the ladybug and the cat miraculous to wish his wife back would destroy the universe and reality

He hesitated because he knew doing this alone will get him in trouble, "Damn it! I can't do this alone!" He jumped to the rooftop and headed to his princess' balcony since he needs her.

He knocks on the sliding door and she opened up, "Hey Kitty" She greeted him.

"My puuuurrrrrincess. Did you miss your favorite villain?" He smirked and kissed her back palm.

"What brings you here now?" Marinette asked.

"Nothing much. I just came here to see my lovely princess" Cat Noir licked her cheek.

"Oh, you seductive kitty" She giggled.

"Meow" He meowed and smelled her scent to make sure there's not a single scent from a man touching her.

"Hehehehe cut that out!" Marinette giggled more.

"I'm a wild street cat, princess. Thank god that no man touched my princess" Cat Noir said with a low growl.

"Oh, calm down, kitty. Jealousy is a very ugly feeling" Marinette scratched his chin.

"I love fighting ugly things" Cat Noir purred.

"I know. You're the apex predator" Marinette joked.

"And on top of the food chain, my dear." He chuckled and brought her to the living room, "Curiosity never kills this cat"

"Are you always trying to be brave to hide your scaredy-cat weakness?" Marinette played with his cat bell.

"Maybe" Cat Noir replied.

"Do you eat mice?" Marinette teased him.

"Nah they are not enough to satisfy me" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Cats can't resist playing with their live food," Marinette said.

"Right before they eat them" Cat Noir played with one of her pigtails.

"Mmmhmm?" Marinette smiled, gently touching his face.

"If you knew my real human eyes, you would definitely swoon and faint in my paws" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Well those eyes are just as cute," Marinette said.

"They glow in the dark, mon amour" He rested his forehead against hers.

"Hmph, you haven't claimed my heart, kitty cat." Marinette scoffed at his seduction.

"Not yet anyway," Cat Noir said.

"You have to do better than that if you wanna be a good boy" Marinette scratched his chin.

"And what would that be?" Cat Noir asked.

"Try not to get blood on your claws next time" Marinette referring to killing.

"Of course" Cat Noir replied.

"You're gonna break your promise, are you?" Marinette knows that look.

"I'm a villain, princess. That would be out of character for me if I don't kill to survive or send them to Hell" Cat Noir explained.

"That's really low even for you," Marinette said.

"Consider me as this city's lethal protector," Cat Noir said.