Slipped

The next night, Cat Noir visited his princess again. He loved the attire she's wearing that was made by her own hand. A black shirt with cute cat eyes and whiskers, and black pants with green paw prints on the sides.

"Meow, my lovely puuurrrrincess is becoming Mrs. Noir. Such puuuuurrrrrfect outfit that makes me paw-sitively meow" Cat Noir purred with a few puns.

Marinette giggled, "Are you always purring in every sentence?"

"Yeah, being your kitty that is," Cat Noir said.

"Or a knight in leather armor," She said.

"Better. Have I ever told you you're so beautiful?" Cat Noir flirted and played with her hair with his claws.

"Um yeah," Marinette blushed.

"Do you still have a crush on that Prince Charming of yours?" Cat Noir purred near her neck.

"Yeah but I don't know if I should ask him out," Marinette said.

Cat Noir thought of this and maybe spend some time with her as himself. It would be puuuurrrrfect to be like Adrien.

"Give it a try Marinette. I'm sure it will go well" Cat Noir said.

"Thank you, kitty" Marinette pets his cat ears.

"Meow" He purred and nuzzled her.

"Good boy" She giggled.

"Your hands are at the right place for my ears, princess. Nobody but you can pet me" Cat Noir purred.

"Indeed, Cat Noir" Marinette played with his bell.

"Now then, this kitty needs to hunt mice. Tomorrow you should spend some time with that good-looking boy. Who knows, maybe me and him are a tie" Cat Noir said.

"We'll see about it," Marinette said.

"Maybe then, I would love to hear those stories you had with him" Cat Noir licked her cheek seductively.

"Are you planning on killing him out of jealousy? No kisses for you" Marinette said.

"No, no, no, I don't kill good people" Cat Noir replied.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Marinette unzipped his zipper, putting her hand on his bare chest.

"I am telling the truth" Cat Noir purred.

"Good boy. Now go hunt, wild cat" Marinette said and kissed his cheek.

"See you, Princess" He jumps down the apartment.

-

He went into the alley to find bad guys to sink his claws into. He hears gambling which could mean a gang of bad guys or thugs. He purred in excitement and follows the voices.

"They are close" He heard them getting closer.

"Son of a bitch! Where the hell is my gun?!" One of them yelled in rage.

"That ball came out of nowhere and the gun just vanished!" Another said.

Cat Noir know what they are talking about; Flairmidable beat him to it but how many times is this dog gonna get his paws hurt.

"Looking for this?" They saw him spin the gun in his hand.

"Get those filthy paws off that, right now!" One of them demanded.

"Oh yeah?" Flairmidable fires a warning shot.

Cat Noir knew he was distracting the thugs and he took the chance to attack one of them from behind. He grabbed one in the full nelson grip and hurled him over before striking him in the chest. Flairmidable went to the other and shot him in the shoulder to stun him.