Naughty Kitty

After visiting his master, Adrien transformed into Cat Noir to go hunt down that sly fox tonight. Her fox henchmen were probably waiting for him but that won't stop this feline villain with nine lives. He still holds a grudge against her.

"So you wanna play cat and fox, huh?" He loads his gun and the search is on, "Say goodbye to your boys, Lila" He went into the alley, being aware of they try to sneak up on him but that won't stop him when he has cat ears to alert him.

"You're all trapped with me!" He cracks his knuckles and ran at them and leaps up kicking three down and punches another without looking. One tried to grab him by his tail but he flips over and headlocks him with his legs. He then elbow smacks his head and then backward rolls to get back up.

"I ain't gonna kill you this time!" He shot their legs, one by one.

"AAAAGH YOU DAMN CAT!!!" One of them screamed.

"Nine lives, boys. Now, where's Volpina or your head is next. Tick tock" Cat Noir aimed his gun.

"She's at the Louvre!" The henchman spoke out.

"Are you sure?! If you're lying, my claws will rip your tongue out!" Cat Noir hissed.

"Yes! She is there!" The henchman cried out.

"Good boy" Cat Noir threw him to the ground, "Oh, and I lied" He shot the henchmen in the heads, knowing that if he let them live, they'll try to warn Volpina.

He goes to where Volpina is waiting for him, at the museum's rooftop.

"Don't try to get cocky this time, fox" Cat Noir said and jumped up to the roof of the Louvre glass pyramid. He clawed the glass and went through, landing on all fours like a cat.

"So you took out my entire team, huh?" Volpina stepped out.

"And added extra lives into my nine lives. I gotta say, you spend way too much time picking boys as your date" Cat Noir stands up.

"None are good enough, Cat Noir" Volpina crossed her arms.

The feline extends his claws and carefully held her chin, "That makes you a pathetic slut, vixen"

"What did you call me?!" Volpina replied angrily

"You heard me, a pathetic slut!" Cat Noir repeated.

"How dare you!" Volpina tried to punch him but he caught her fist.

"Ah ah ah!" He shoves her fist back and then kicked her gut.

"AAAGH!" Volpina held her gut to soothe the pain.

"Now hand over what you stole, vixen" Cat Noir demanded.

"I don't think so. It's not polite to steal things from a lady" Volpina glared.

"Do I have to fight you to get it back?!" Cat Noir got impatient.

"Puuuurrrrhaps. That is if you make it out alive" Volpina plays her flute and creates an optical illusion.

"One of your tricks again!" Cat Noir said and fought the illusion making his brain bend and spots Volpina trying to escape with the stolen artifact, "Oh no you don't!" He ran after her.

The two of them ran into the museum and since the lights were turned off Volpina had time to find a place to ambush him.

"Scared of cats, Lila?!" Cat Noir said.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of!" Volpina jumps out of her hiding place to try to strangle him with her flute.

"Agh!" Cat Noir choked but elbow punches her gut to get her off and pins her on the floor, "Puuuuuurrrrrrrr.........." He purred seductively.