~Chapter 8~

I had successfully arrived to the Lee industries, apprehending the day that was to start. I had not kept my part of the deal with Mr Park, and that was what was on working on my mind the whole ride on the way here.

I was a bit tense at each step I was taking, thinking if he had perhaps already told Mr Lee about what had happened that day. Everything I worked for the past month would have all been for nothing. I was so glad and cheerful of the way Mr Lee had started looking at me. He had respected and admired the way I worked, always with so much effort and rigor, sometimes just looking at me with full admiration present in his eyes. He had realized I was the first to smile while working, as I had actually liked working here. It must have not been very common, as his last secretaries may have not liked working so hard and fulfilling every command Mr Lee was to give. This is why he started to look at me the way he did. But if Mr Park had actually told him, all of that was to vanish.

My slightly trembling legs had led me in the elevator, having waved at the receptionist I well knew now from which he responded with a flying kiss.

His name was Seokjin. Truly one of the most funniest person i've ever met. He would always be telling me dad jokes, which always made me laugh. Yes, they were not the best through some people's perspective, but I had a very easy humor, so everything he would say to me would make me break out in a hysteric laughter. He was such a handsome young man, and he knew it indeed. He always had a mirror stuck in the bottom of his pocket to look at himself whenever. He would occasionally tell me about what product he loved to use for his hair, and then suddenly change subject, randomly talking about his life outside of work, as of his family. And what he was to say to me had never bored me, as I liked listening to his passionate stories he seemed to love talking about.

I took some deep breaths, having the elevator open some seconds after I had entered it. I gently and nervously stuck out only my head out of the elevator, leaving my body inside, wanting to check if Mr Park was around. I most definitely did not want to encounter him. Not now, nor in the whole day, nor ever again. My eyes were following people's figures, looking at them fore a clue of Mr Park, and fortunately, he was not in view. Reassured, I confidently stepped out, speeding my steps to my office, if Mr Park was to suddenly pop out of nowhere, taking me by surprise.

But, I was not rapid enough, as a hand brutally grabbed my wrist, dragging me into their office, and closing the door behind them. And as I had predicted, it was none other than Mr Park. As soon as we were in the office, he harshly pinned me to the wall facing his desk, having trapped me in between his arms. My heart started pounding uncontrollably and I was feeling very uncomfortable between his arms.

- "Let me go Mr Park..." I told him boldly, hiding the fear that had seized me inside, trying to push one of his, surprisingly, firm arms away to make space for me to pass. But I had failed, as his grip was much stronger than I would have imagined. I persisted, but he did not move an inch.

- "Who told you you had the right to not come this morning, huh?" he questioned me, now with a very stern voice, one I had never heard before. This only sentence had me freeze, as his eyes were gazing straight at mine, not leaving them once. We were at a very small proximity, as I could even feel his hot breath on my skin. My heart started pounding faster, having chills go down my spine simultaneously.

Why was he so frightening, but manipulating at the same time. He had always treated me as a slave, and I had not once said anything back to him, accepting my fate. But it was going too far. He had mo right to do this to me. I didn't want this to last any longer, I was exhausted of working for him.

- "Look, I'm sorry to deceive you but I am exhausted and I will not continue working for you like I have done the past month. I barely have the time to sleep. Can you just give me a BREAK," I snickered, confidently, rolling my eyes at him.