~Chapter 12~

~Y/N POV~

- "Yah! Sumin, why did you leave!" I scolded her, as I got home while roughly taking off my shoes, for having left without telling me anything about it.

- "KIM SUMIN!" I yelled again, before hearing rushed steps going down the stairs, soon arriving in front of me.

- "I'm sorry... I just wasn't feeling very well and decided to go home," she excused herself, never once meeting my gaze for the strangest yet unknown reason for me.

- "Well you could of have at least told me..." I muttered, slightly annoyed, with a small pout on my face.

- "Ok, ok, i'm sorry, I won't do it again sis," she responded with a wide smile on her face, while she was happily grabbing my chubby cheeks between her fingers, and making small noises as if I was a baby.

- "That's enough Sumin. I'll get going to bed now. See you tommorow," I said in a low voice, having a wave of fatigue take over me.

***

Today was a Saturday. Finally the weekend for god's sake, cause I felt like I had never stopped working from the day Mr Lee had left.

I can finally sleep in.

I thought to myself, as I snuggled my head deeper into my soft pillow. Nothing felt better than sleeping to me. It was just so fulfilling and calming. Who doesn't like to sleep seriously.

It was then that I was harshly disturbed as my phone started buzzing. At first, I ignored it, hoping for it to stop a bit after. But I was wrong, as it kept on vibrating, almost falling off my nightstand before I grabbed it.

- "Mmmh, hello, who is this..." I answered in a raspy morning voice, not having checked the number's ID as I was too lazy to open my eyes.

- "Yes yes, hello, this is Mr Park, no time to talk, just come to the company, I really need you." I barely had the time to say anything else that he ended the call, leaving me with no other choice but to get out of bed.

Whyyyy is my life so hard...

I told myself, never having imagined him to call me on a Saturday morning to WORK. Hadn't I done enough. And because of him, I hadn't visited Minji over the five last days.

I'm gonna go today, well after i'm done my stupid work.

I thought.

***

Here I was again, in this cursed building. I had really liked being here in the beginning, working for Mr Lee. All was great until SOMEONE decided to ruin it for me. Each time now that I was to step in this building, it would just make me recall for whom and for what I had come for. Indeed, he was sweet at times, but he had started giving me an overload of work. He hadn't kept his promise at all. That 'I won't bother you anymore' was just a lie.

- "There you are, you took your time. Come quick, it's urgent." He hustled me, getting up from his chair noticing I was being too slow, and wrapped his small hands around my shoulders, pushing me farther in the office and plopping me onto the chair.

I slightly flinched at his sudden move, but quickly brushed it off as he started talking seeming to have no more time to waste.

- "Please don't hate me for having brought you on a Saturday morning, but this is urgent, and this is how business works. Deal with it. So basically, I made you come here for an important reason. Tonight, I have to attend a very important dinner to sign a contract with another company. This company is one of the biggest in Korea, after ours of course, duh, and I am obliged to bring my secretary along. Miss Choi is still sick, so I need you to come with me to this dinner."