~Chapter 13~

I was strolling around the mall, in search of a good shop that selled nice and affordable chic wear. It had been around thirty minutes or so that I had directed my eyes here and there, but until now, nothing had really pleased me.

That's when my eyes fell on a small boutique with a beautiful white sign surrounded by shining crystals, on which was inscribed : "Dressed n' chic". That one had directly took my attention, as my feet happened to take me their without even realizing it. And in a blink of an eye, I happened to already be inside, saluting the saleswoman as I entered.

As soon as I got in, I was slightly surprised by the number of girls wandering around the small shop in search of a dress. And I joined them, as I started looking through the different parts of the shop.

There were all kinds of dresses for all kinds of people, depending on their tastes. There were small and long dresses, slim and large dresses, dark-colored and light-colored dresses. Anyone could be able to find the dress that fitted them perfectly.

As far as I was concerned, what I was searching for was a slim and dark dress. I didn't want a light-colored dress as I would be more recognizable, and if I was to drop food on me, it would be quite embarrassing and uncomfortable for me.

I directed myself to the dark and slim dresses, and started to skim through to find the one that would bring a smile to my face. But nothing managed to please me, as I slightly pouted, arching my back to stretch as I had been searching for the past ten minutes.

- "Hello Miss, what are you searching for? I am here to help you," the saleswoman told me after having approached me, noticing my disappointed expression.

- "Well, I am going to this dinner, it's like a chic restaurant, and I am searching for this slim and black dress..." I responded, as she seemed to immediately know what fitted me perfectly, and left me with a 'wait here, i'll be right back'.

I waited there, and she shortly came back after five minutes, with a dress in her hands. It was a slim velvet black dress, with a thin slit on the left side of the dress, showcasing the legs of the one who was to wear it. Around the waist were placed a thin line of diamonds, highlighting anyones waistline.

It was just so beautiful, I couldn't manage to take my eyes off of it. It was just so gorgeous

- "Miss, you seem to like it, go ahead and try it. Our fitting rooms are right there." She indicated me the way to the fitting rooms, and in no time, I was putting it on. As soon as I had managed to slide it up my body, I quickly lifted my eyes to look in the mirror, and my eyes widened as soon as they landed on the reflection of my figure.

[A/N: a little idea of how the dress looks like

[A/N: a little idea of how the dress looks like. If you don't like it, just imagine something else ;)]

I had never seen myself like this. It was so different from my work uniform and everyday clothing, I was pretty. I had never thought myself as very pretty, nor very ugly. I had always just seen myself as one of those average girls, with not much more. But right this moment, I thought I never looked better. My body was beautifully highlighted, especially my thin waist, and my collarbone was also accentuated thanks to the wide low-cut. I just thought I looked stunning.