~Chapter 11~

~Y/N POV~

My eyes fluttered open, as I recognized my room. It had happened again? The other day, I had fallen asleep in my office, and here I was, waking up in my room. I must have teleportation powers...

No but seriously, how did I end up here? Maybe I came home and just have a slight memory loss? Maybe my sister noticed I still wasn't home and stopped at the company to get me?

Wait...

And that's when I remembered about that night where I woke up in my room after having gone to that night club.

Sumin had talked about a guy... I yet had to find him, and thank him. But felt like it was quite some time ago. He probably wouldn't even remember me... Anyhow, I wanted to know who got me here in the first and second place.

***

Back to my work place, I stood in front of Mr Park's door, recalling the time we had together the other day. The restaurant... this instant memory having brought a tint of pink color appear on my cheeks. He had been so sweet and nice to me, he had even payed for my food as we barely knew each other, but for some reason, felt like I had been near him for years.

I didn't want to admit it, but it was probably because he always reminded me of that person, Jimin. All through the time we were eating, I just kept of imagining myself next to him, and it was simply unbearable.

His scent was a familiar one to his, and I knew it as I would recognize that oder even if I was to be blind. But it was not only that, his features also reminded me of him, apart from those muscular arms I surely did not recall, which seemed like they were suffocating in his narrow shirt's sleeves.

But I knew it wasn't him, it couldn't be. He would have recognized me for sure, he knew me better than anyone else. So I was certain it wasn't him, and I didn't want it to be him. I didn't want to face him after all these years because I chose to move on.

I then drifted back to reality having calmly opened the door of his office, as he instantly darted his eyes to my slim figure in the doorway.

I politely bowed and approached his desk, looking at the chair positioned in front of him and the desk, waiting for a response. He then slightly nodded, as I pulled back the chair, having comfortably leaned on the back of the chair.

He looked at me intensely, seeming to wait for a word that was to come out from my mouth.

- "Uhm~ good morning Mr Park, may I help you with anything?" I started, feeling like the walls were closing on me due to the profound stare he was giving me.

- "Well, I am still waiting for the task I gave you the other day. Are you done with it?" he asked, as I recalled indeed what I had yet to finish.

- "Right, sorry for forgetting. I am going to finish it in no time. I will bring it to you as soon as I am finished," I answered, standing up from my sitting position, heading to the door. As I was opening the door, he let out some words that made my steps come to a halt.

- "By the way, have you eaten this morning..." he asked, as he seemed concerned of my health since yesterday.

- "Yes Sir, I didn't forget," I nervously answered, as his voice had changed from a cold one to sweeter and calmer one, making my heart flutter momentarily.

Back to my office, I had thought of the weird way my body would react at times around him.

Seriously, what is my problem. Why is my heart like that whenever I am around him. I am seriously becoming crazy.