~Chapter 16~

As days passed, I got used to working with Mr Park in his office, thus letting me learn more about him. Things like the way he worked, or how he would actually smile occasionally, or that even though he seemed to be a workaholic, he had a very great sense of organization. These small things making me change the way I perceive him. I didn't really hate him as much as before, and we became a good duo I would say. Surely, I hadn't forgotten Mr Lee of course. I still would see him here and there sometimes.

There was also the fact that it was actually a benefit for me to work with Mr Park, cause at least I couldn't get hurt if he was near. Even though I highly doubted that this mysterious man, that had called me a few days ago, would try to attempt something at my work place, I still feared it and felt in security when someone was around.

But even though I would spend my days there, there were many other opportunities for me to get hurt outside of his office. That is why I got more and more suspicious about the fact that there was no sign of the 'guy' that supposedly wanted to harm me. Indeed, it was great news, but I felt worry grow each day, as this seemed way to easy to get away from.

He clearly stated and seemed determined to get to me, as he said he wouldn't spare me this time, as if he had already tried, even though I had never seen a person such as him.

I had thought of contacting the police, but since he had done nothing these past weeks, I had figured it was probably just a prank call, even though it certainly didn't feel like one.

Today was a Saturday, and since I was bored, cause I had nothing to do, as my sister had gone out with some friends of hers, I had been scrolling through my phone, until I remembered about a thing that could help me get out of the hole I had so long hidden in.

The guy...from the restaurant...what was his name...jun...jung...ahhh, I forgot.

As I was still searching in every corner of my head to retrieve his name, I remembered the card he had handed me over, if ever I wanted to see him.

Thus, I jumped out of bed, searching for that card I so desperately at the moment wanted in my hands. But I just couldn't quite remember where I had put it.

Think...Y/N...think...

As I tried remembering the scenes that took place, my lips pursed into a thin line, I remembered that I was looking at it, until Mr Park told me we were leaving and then I...then the card, I put it in...where did I put it? Gosh, my memory was similar to a fish's.

Ok...since I was wearing a dress, I didn't have any pockets, did I, so that means...aha!

As I recalled shoving it in my purse, I searched in my closet for the small sparkling bag I had brought at that fancy restaurant.

- "Yes, found you!" I blurted out once it was placed in between my hands.

I quickly opened it up, shoving my hand in the purse in search of the rectangular shaped piece of paper on which his name and number were written on it.

As I finally managed to find it, I rapidly turned it over, revealing his name I had forgotten just a few moments ago, and of course his number that I had yet to save in my phone.

- "Jungkook, that was his name! Ugh, can't forget such a beautiful name again. Alright, I'm gonna call him..."

As I reached out for my phone laying on my nightstand, I dialed his number, bringing it up to my ear once I was done.

- "beep...beep...Hello?"

- "Yes, hello! I don't know if you remember me, I am the girl from the restaurant..."